What is the nastiest build and killer to play

I want someone to give me the strongest build to counter Generators and Healing. I don’t care if it’s Blight or Spirit.

I am sick and tired of playing nice and using mediocre killers. What you give is what you get.

You can’t really play low tier Killers because of COH. I can’t, I just can’t. I tried to be chill about it but the survivors are no longer scared of the killer.

Comments

  • I know you said you can't play low tier killers, but...

    Fizz spin soda + iridescent photocard on Trickster will always cause DCs or flaming in end game match because survivors hate it 😌

    Hit them with 4 knives, m1, instadown. Little counterplay to it. Bring in a mori for some extra salt to your dish.

  • Tombstone Myers

    Iri Head Huntress

    Iri Coin Slinger

    Iri Lament Config Cenobite

    Pinky Clown

    Many of these counter healing by just instadowning. The Cenobite is massive slowdown.

    Black Incense Plague

    These are probably the most one sided add ons in the game.

  • @Tricksters_Wife said:

    I know you said you can't play low tier killers, but...

    Fizz spin soda + iridescent photocard on Trickster will always cause DCs or flaming in end game match because survivors hate it 😌

    Hit them with 4 knives, m1, instadown. Little counterplay to it. Bring in a mori for some extra salt to your dish.

    I should’ve been more specific. M1 killers. I played a game with Deathslinger with 3 COH on the team and it was an awful experience.

    I will have to upgrade my Trickster and I will give this one a try, thanks.

  • Blight.

    Blighted crow with anything out of alc ring, compound 21, or blighted rat.

    Corrupt, pain resonance, dead man's switch and either no way out or pop.

    Spirit

    Mother daughter's ring and dried cherry blossom.

    Same perks.

  • Plague with Corrupt/Ruin/PGTW/Thana and Purple duration/additional pool

    (Assuming she were available) Nurse with Corrupt/Pain Resonance/PGTW/NOED with range/recharge

  • I... Do not know. Blight stacking slowdown sounds like what you are looking for; however, that is far from the meanest.


    Leatherface with bamboozle, rancor, noed, and no way out is MUCH more brutal. You get your first down, bamboozle should make sure it comes faster than usual. Face camp them to death, obviously. The gens should be pretty much done. At this point, I search for the rancor and if gens are powered, you get the noed speed boost. Kill them, go to the gate that proced No Way Out to search for the third and GG EZ.


    Trust me, you will not care about gens or circle of healing at all.

  • If you have got to the point where CoH has you bent.....Just use Plague.

    SHPR, DMS, Infectious, STBL on Artist with Severed Hands and Charcoal Stick.

    Facecamping Insidious Bubba.

  • Wraith with starstruck, PR, agitation, and then corrupt/NWO/pop/ruin/whatever really. I've also used blood favor for the 4th perk with double windstorm to catch up as fast as possible after a hit so they can't make it to an unblocked pallet.

    Definitely not the absolute nastiest build you can put together but instadowns are always a good idea on him.

  • Blight with the Ruin / Undying / Tinkerer combo makes the urge to DC stronger than the Entity.

  • *makes list of what to nerf next*

  • @Mr_K said:

    *makes list of what to nerf next*

    This is why I was hesitant to respond. LOL you funny.

  • Probably a good nurse with Dead man's switch, corrupt intervention, pain resonance, and deadlock. constantly chase survivors and the gens literally just defend themselves as you hook

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    I want someone to give me the strongest build to counter Generators and Healing. I don’t care if it’s Blight or Spirit.

    I am sick and tired of playing nice and using mediocre killers. What you give is what you get.

    You can’t really play low tier Killers because of COH. I can’t, I just can’t. I tried to be chill about it but the survivors are no longer scared of the killer.

    Do you have alright headphones?

    Spirit + mother daughter ring + dried cherry blossoms

    Im not sure whats most disgusting with the current spirit meta perkwise, but if you want to be nasty something like

    No way out + noed + pain res + dms

    Will suffice. although noed is maybe not the strongest, it is a saltmine.

    If you only need an escape from coh i recommend billy for those dopamine hits, but if you wanna win quick hes not the best choice

    @ThiccBudhha has the best build if all you want to be an annoying piece of #########, ILL UNPLUG YOUR GRANDDADS LIFE SUPPORT IF YOU... you get the idea.

  • Infectious Fright Bubba, it's disgusting. Half the games I play with this build end at 3 gens. Bonus points for an offering to a tiny map.


    Honorable mention to Iri Coin Deathslinger.