Nurse should be buffed to make her kill rate 50%.
I mean why not? every other killers gets a nerfs and buffs based on kill rate, she should be no exception.
Tagged:
BHVR
I mean why not? every other killers gets a nerfs and buffs based on kill rate, she should be no exception.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nerf Pig, buff Nurse!
Yes, killers like pig and pinhead DEFINITELY needs a nerf, and underwhelming killers like nurse should be TREMENDOUSLY buffed.
I think we should have 7 blink for her basekit? that'd do thing.
I can't find a flaw in your logic.
It's not just kill rates that decide whether or not a killer needs nerfs/buffs - notice I said killer not addons there, to avoid confusion. There are plenty of other factors that are taken into consideration.
It's pretty much agreed across the board that the Nurse is the strongest killer in the game, she's just not very "new player friendly" as she takes time to learn, which is what accounts for her kill rates being lower than other killers.
She doesn't need a buff.