Is doctor a bargin bin bubba?
I've ran in to a few doctors lately and most of them are facecamping people. I understand he can stop unhooking so I get the idea but he's nowhere as effective as bubba but he's free.
I've ran in to a few doctors lately and most of them are facecamping people. I understand he can stop unhooking so I get the idea but he's nowhere as effective as bubba but he's free.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Camping as Doctor is probably the worst thing you can do as him. Those players are probably new or they just want to secure a kill.
Probably just new players
Doctor is more fun to play as
I just see a lot of doctors do it. Also just like bubba if survivors try going for the save and stop doing gens he can stall the game by repeatedly shocking you and putting you into madness 3. Like I said he's not as effective but you can use it if survivors feed into it.
Literally face camping is really inefficient, you're better off finding survivors to pressure them then waiting for them to come to you. And especially with Doctor who has great tracking, why would you stand in one place waiting for people when you can easily find and chase them?
I dont think those are new players, they are probably people who want to annoy the Survivors, trolling is its own reward.
That is such a waste for Doctor. I don't think I have ever seen a face camping Doctor. It doesn't seem efficient or practical. Maybe as a last resort at the end of a match, but not as a general strategy. So, no, not a bargain bin Bubba.
I mean technically every killer is capable of face camping and that can be seen at every level of play.
Nope, not at all a "bargain bin Bubba" if you facecamp as doc, you're playing him wrong, especially if you run restraint, you will have no reason to camp because of the illusion docs that help you find the survivors