Collaboration with Netflix or a new Leatherface skin.
Are the developers planning to collaborate with Netflix to add a new costume for Bubba? Maybe it will be an ultra-rare or legendary costume. With new animations and even a new Memento Mori, which can be taken from the movie
The idea for a new Memento Mori animation, watch from 1:28 (This can also be seen in the preview)
(Images removed due to spoilers) Mandy
Comments
Considering they were partnering with Netflix for Stranger Things and something happened there with the contract I'm not sure this is entirely likely.
Considering Demo was only removed from the game 3 months back, I doubt we will see a collaboration with Netflix any time soon.
I mean that looks nice and would be an awesome skin but after the whole stranger things stuff I don't think this two companies are going to talk ever again
watch the anniversary chapter is stranger things 2
I don't even think there is a parallel universe where this occurs.
Maybe when Netflix games plans fail.
Netflix has some growth problems - they could need the money :-)
Technically, there is one, but the ST chapter wasn't removed in that one :P.
it would be funny tho
They're clearly going to rework Bubba into a ranged killer. I mean, did you see how he threw that chainsaw?
Pretty sure that's his base outfit anyway just covered in blood.
May get a new mask as its slightly different but I doubt it, alot of hassle for just a mask especially when stranger things flopped.