Why isn't Nurse's Daily disabled?
She's disabled, why isn't her daily disabled as well? It's not like it can be completed right now.
She's disabled, why isn't her daily disabled as well? It's not like it can be completed right now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do bones
//
Apparently they forgot about it. Whatever, Dailies are worth jack anyway.
The technology just isn't there yet.
Because reasons.
Could also ask why we can't level up Nurse and just not queue with her but welcome to hell I'm your guide how can help
I didn't consider but her perks are sealed off to those who don't have them until she's back on I assume 😬
Correct, unless they show up in the Shrine. Hope you didn't want Nurse's or Thana for the next 2 weeks
No not that garbage I want my stridor
Spaghetti code. Or they forgot to kill-switch it. One easy counter measure: keep one instance of her daily, as this will prevent it from appearing again. Yeah, you will lose one day of daily challenges, but you will never have to worry about nurse ones.
Because disabling the Nurse daily probably causes the Artist to fall out of the world when snuffing totems on Badham IV.