Dead by Daylight Mural for Year 6
I honestly don’t really care for what the chapter is for Year 6 but to get a picture with all current DBD killers and survivors would be really sweet. I am not sure if it would be possible due to the different Licenses.
The Smash Bros poster looks so badass. I want the same but with all DBD content.
Carl the cashier also deserves a spot on there

Comments
This is as close as it gets, though it is a picture from a better time so it should be worth something.
To me, it is:
Is this from BHVR or fanmade?
Pretty sure it is fanmade.
You mean a solo victor
Chucky
Oh really and what power is that? He's a doll who has to catch unsuspecting prey off guard to attack, the only way I could see them pulling this off is if they sat 5 Chucky dolls all over the map and he could interchange between them and make survivors oblivious for so many seconds and give him victors pounce as a secondary power, but other than that I mean what does he really do in the movies that you could use as a power?
Hmm id be pretty interested to see how it works, I'm a Chucky fan don't get me wrong but with Myers he actually is a big dude with a butcher knife and stalking making him stronger makes sense based off the movie, it's something I would have to visualize to understand how it would work because voodoo could mean so many different things as far as abilities but it would be cool if his Mori put his soul in the survivors body and then once he sneaks up he busts back out in doll form
i just want soma
I really want a Slender Chapter, Fnaf/Springtrap Chapter, Custom bot matches, A crafting system, more map reworks, and graphic changes to make the game really look like a horror game like Silent Hill or unnerving feeling similar to Slender the Arrival game.
Ah. I would love to see one from BHVR themselves. I really miss the artwork cosmetics used to get when releasing in the store. Really love this one
The closest we ever got it. Love it
I personally don’t think we would get Chucky. His chances are pretty slim. Although, they can give a Legendary skin for The Twins. Human Tiffany for Charlotte and Chucky for Victor.
But who knows, Ringu got in. Anything is possible at this point.
Gaming gets bigger and DbD gets known better for its iconic chars.
I think their chances are rising for other IPs.