If this doesn't change your mind about fnaf being in dbd then I don't know what will

If your saying that fnaf is for kids or that it doesn't fit then I don't what to say to you


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmTW-PmQtCg&t=322s



Dead by daylight fans and FNAF fans arguing

image.png

"Fnafs for kids" "It has a disturbing lore"


"The Creators a transphobe and Homophobe" "No he is not"


"Its a cheap a cheap jumpscare simulator "It was scary till kids ruined it"









Me who enjoys both


image.png


Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Man, there's really people out there that somehow think donations to a politician has the same impact donating to charity/support networks does, huh? I wonder which one is the one that has the legal power to create legislation. Those darn people biased over... uh, human rights. Yeah, screw 'em.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I've never even touched a FNAF game (I personally don't find it interesting), but at this point I really want a chapter based on it just so people can stop discussing it and to see the people who get butthurt about it be mad about it tbh.

    OP didn't express him/herself very well but these arguments like "it's not even scary", "it doesn't fit DBD" or "it's a child's story" don't really make sense to me when we have like 50 neon outfits, pajamas or just other things you wouldn't imagine on a horror setting. Also Stranger Things as far as I'm aware was very popular among teens when it released as well.

    Also this is a joke I made a post addressing the extremes of both ends of the debate

  • @SuzuKR said:

    Man, there's really people out there that somehow think donations to a politician has the same impact donating to charity/support networks does, huh? I wonder which one is the one that has the legal power to create legislation. Those darn people biased over... uh, human rights. Yeah, screw 'em.

    Can you not be that guy for 5 freaking minutes?

  • I don't know, could you stop making disingenuous and misrepresentative arguments for 5 minutes?

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • @SuzuKR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2819949#Comment_2819949

    I don't know, could you stop making disingenuous and misrepresentative arguments for 5 minutes?

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    If people like you where in charge of what license killers we got we would not get Pinhead "because it Demonizes people of BDSM or kink"

    Oh I'm the one making disingenuous and misrepresenting arguments your the Numbskull who still thinks that Scott is still a bigot Can you just let people enjoy things without throwing a hissy fit bout whether or not a killer robot zombie Rabbit gets in the game

    Honestly arguing with you makes me so annoyed because you and I are wasting our time you and I are acting like children but If I'm the clown then you are the Circus can we just be adults for a moment.


    Plus from earlier arguments from you I'm guessing you are of the lgbtq+ you are not defending your Human rights your just being a complete and utter Douche

  • Man, people will really out themselves of their own volition, huh.

  • @SuzuKR said:

    Man, people will really out themselves of their own volition, huh.

    Huh you still don't get it?

  • Anti-LGBT people when other anti-LGBT people make video games:

  • @Gamerzilla2018 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2819650#Comment_2819650

    If they did a fnaf chapter Vanny would be a legendary skin for Ghostface , Legion or Myers

    also Scott is not a bigot I generally don't understand why people still use this as a argument I think its mostly just people who are misinformed or let Emotion get in the way of reason plus this has been debunked and Scott clarified is reasons for voting for those Canadettes Scott has only donated 40,000 dollars to the Anti Lqbtq+ politicians but 1000,260 dollars to pro Lqbtq+ groups Fnaf fan game devs and a Panda sanctuary

    Damn also I'm glad you were Unbiased unlike way too many folks in this page

    It's already been pointed out, but donating to the Trevor project, as important as it is, doesn't have the same effect on a country full of LGBTQIA+ people as donating to a politician who passes laws targeting them.

    At best, Scott is willing to let people who aren't cis and straight get their rights trampled on as long as he pays less in taxes. At best. Given the politicians he supports only have 3 policy goals, and 2 of those are about screwing over marginalized groups, that's just the reality of the situation. I appreciate the charitable contributions he's made, but no amount justifies later supporting a man who literally kicked all trans people out of the military for no reason.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    I'm not a FNAF fan by any stretch. I tried to play the first game and literally fell asleep. Tried the newest one, which was definitely more fun as you actually get to move around and hide and kill animatronics, but it's a buggy mess that makes DbD look practically pristine by comparison.

    I do want a FNAF chapter in DbD however, for a few reasons.

    1. The property fits. People can claim all they want that it's not "scary" or it's "for kids". However we have stranger things already (or did). Of the 5 nephews and nieces I have under 12 years old, none of them care for FNAF. 3 had "Upside Down" parties for their birthdays. (Funny story there, my youngest sister used real paint on her walls for the lights, so it's still there 2 years later) so that seems much more the "for kids" property of the two. The story is basically the angry spirits of killed kids haunting the suits their dead bodies were shoved in killing everyone. Add in the entity and that's basically Rin's origin. The primary antagonist is an undead serial killer who's body is held together by a disgusting and torn up/burned animatronic bunny suit. That's creepy.

    2. I want a pizza place map. Ever since I was about 16, playing laser tag in an abandoned chuck e cheese and volunteering at RPHH, I knew the two would fit (actually tried to get rocky point to consider making the abandoned CC a new haunted house)

    3. New killer = new perks! More variety! Even if I end up not liking playing as the new killer or survivor, the new perks may be fun. I know that's an optimistic view a lot of people don't have, but at the end of the day I'm for anything that expands the variety and could break up the pattern of my survivor matches always being against the same 3 killers.

    Now, as far as the arguments against.

    1. "It will lead to furries infesting us!" - Will it though? For one, furries are already literally everywhere, because wanting to dress up like a dog or whatever doesn't mean they don't have any other interests, and for two, who cares about furries? I've seen this argument A ton of times, but like, what's the worst they are going to do? Bad fanart? Google rule 34 Leatherface sometime, we've already hit the bottom of that particular barrel. I've seen some spirit and huntress stuff that just describing here would probably get me perm banned from the forum. So this seems like worrying that you left the sink on when your town is being flooded by a hurricane.

    2. "FNAF is just jump scares" - yup, and all the first TCM was is jump scares and bad metaphors to the cattle industry. #########, Michaels perfected the jump scare. This argument is usually brought up to suggest that the gameplay wouldn't fit, but that doesn't matter because nobody is trying to bring in gameplay. They just want the characters. Bringing in PHead didn't add any silent hill mechanics to the game. Why would bringing in Springtrap add FNAF mechanics to the game? Answer, it wouldn't.

    3. "The creator hates the LGBTQIA+ community". - this one is harder to argue against. I am firmly of the type who believes that while free speech is important and should exist fully, there are consequences for your actions, and sometimes the consequence is that everyone thinks you suck and don't want to give you money anymore. I do wonder if he owns Vanny, the killer in the new game, as I understand it, he didn't make the new one, so his rights may not extend to the new characters introduced with it. Other than that? You gotta follow your own conscience. If they did a chapter and nobody bought it, it would be a hell of a way to tell Scott to go f his bigot ass.

    this game needs more furries. hell of a lot more fun to talk to than most of the people who play it already

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2819934#Comment_2819934

    It's already been pointed out, but donating to the Trevor project, as important as it is, doesn't have the same effect on a country full of LGBTQIA+ people as donating to a politician who passes laws targeting them.

    At best, Scott is willing to let people who aren't cis and straight get their rights trampled on as long as he pays less in taxes. At best. Given the politicians he supports only have 3 policy goals, and 2 of those are about screwing over marginalized groups, that's just the reality of the situation. I appreciate the charitable contributions he's made, but no amount justifies later supporting a man who literally kicked all trans people out of the military for no reason.

    Many fnaf fans where less then pleased with scott about fnaf including myself but it was likely more that he didn't research the message that the these politicians where spreading were harmful and he likely just didn't know

  • @SuzuKR said:

    Anti-LGBT people when other anti-LGBT people make video games:

    Can we not?


    Anytime someone does this, the forum explodes and gets closed due to chaotic comments.

    I rather hear people complain back and forth about Springtrap fitting in the game or Springtrap does not fit then bringing that stuff up all the time.

    Scott donated to charities which then someone leaked the donation information on Twitter for "Laughs and giggles". Not going to agree with what he had done but the man had been DDOS a couple of times while having death threats sent to him and his family. I am not gonna bring up information since people can just search it themselves and do the research before jumping the gun.

    Scott retired and is giving the IP to someone else. All he can really do is just give suggestions or opinions for the future of the franchise to the new owner.


    Overall can we just get back to saying Springtrap is too Kiddish or FNAF has dark lore?

  • @Mr_Madness said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2820005#Comment_2820005

    Can we not?

    Anytime someone does this, the forum explodes and gets closed due to chaotic comments.

    I rather hear people complain back and forth about Springtrap fitting in the game or Springtrap does not fit then bringing that stuff up all the time.

    Scott donated to charities which then someone leaked the donation information on Twitter for "Laughs and giggles". Not going to agree with what he had done but the man had been DDOS a couple of times while having death threats sent to him and his family. I am not gonna bring up information since people can just search it themselves and do the research before jumping the gun.

    Scott retired and is giving the IP to someone else. All he can really do is just give suggestions or opinions for the future of the franchise to the new owner.

    Overall can we just get back to saying Springtrap is too Kiddish or FNAF has dark lore?

    I agree 100%

  • @Gamerzilla2018 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2820062#Comment_2820062

    Many fnaf fans where less then pleased with scott about fnaf including myself but it was likely more that he didn't research the message that the these politicians where spreading were harmful and he likely just didn't know

    You mean, the politicians he said:

    Even if there were candidates who had better things to say to the LGBT community directly, and bigger promises to make, I believed that their stances on other issues would have ended up doing much greater harm to those communities than good.

    about? As in, the politicians he literally was aware of their opinions on LGBT+ people about?

    @Mr_Madness said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2820005#Comment_2820005

    Can we not?

    Anytime someone does this, the forum explodes and gets closed due to chaotic comments.

    I rather hear people complain back and forth about Springtrap fitting in the game or Springtrap does not fit then bringing that stuff up all the time.

    Scott donated to charities which then someone leaked the donation information on Twitter for "Laughs and giggles". Not going to agree with what he had done but the man had been DDOS a couple of times while having death threats sent to him and his family. I am not gonna bring up information since people can just search it themselves and do the research before jumping the gun.

    Scott retired and is giving the IP to someone else. All he can really do is just give suggestions or opinions for the future of the franchise to the new owner.

    Overall can we just get back to saying Springtrap is too Kiddish or FNAF has dark lore?

    "leaked the donation information" You mean, the information literally required by federal law in the U.S. to be publicly available information?

  • there goes the thread

  • My bad, I forgot "correcting blatantly false and misleading statements" is nitpicking.

  • @AnneBonny said:

    there goes the thread

    Your right sadly I going to get a mod to close this post

  • @SuzuKR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2820106#Comment_2820106

    You mean, the politicians he said:

    Even if there were candidates who had better things to say to the LGBT community directly, and bigger promises to make, I believed that their stances on other issues would have ended up doing much greater harm to those communities than good.

    about? As in, the politicians he literally was aware of their opinions on LGBT+ people about?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2820124#Comment_2820124

    "leaked the donation information" You mean, the information literally required by federal law in the U.S. to be publicly available information?

    Like I said before. Actually, look up information before jumping the gun. There were better options, but he donated to ones that had military power.....which again I don't agree with his donation choices..


    Also I say leaked because that person used a website and looked up that specific person info and shared it full well knowing what damage it will cause. Like what random person looks up some person's donations randomly for no reason? Guy did not even care that Scott was being DDOS or getting death threats to him, his kids, and wife that was pregnant and was pretending none of this started with them.

    Not saying I agree with his actions, but labeling him and threatening to cause harm because one out of the many charities had something to do with that certain thing is a tad overboard. Hating the guy is one thing and thinking his franchise is dumb but putting a hurtful label on him and causing harm to him is just 100% wrong. Also not just talking to you but everyone who brings this up everywhere.

    I will not try to convince you, but atleast look at his history before sinking the ship without knowing what's inside.


    Again, as I said before. Can we please, for the love of god just switch back to complaining about Springtrap! I am pretty sure Mods are getting tired of this political crap.

    Lastly BHVR did not give a NO to Fnaf and was on the Survey last year so it still can be ingame.

    At this point its Steve in Smash. Either you like it or not its bound to come at some point.

  • I have a question, FNAF characters would be allowed to use the Pride charm or is locked for them?.

  • @HectorBrando said:

    I have a question, FNAF characters would be allowed to use the Pride charm or is locked for them?.

    Like this lovely comment is what I am referring to.

    It's like people want an excuse to talk about Anti LGBT and makes me sick.

  • @Mr_Madness said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2820151#Comment_2820151

    Like this lovely comment is what I am referring to.

    It's like people want an excuse to talk about Anti LGBT and makes me sick.

    agree 100%

  • Closing this as the OP just seems to want to argue with anyone who disagrees with their points.

    Think we've had enough of that, hence closing the previous posts as well.

1 2 ›