Completely unrealistic Bubba
I just saw the Netflix produced Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Bubba actually left victims to look for more victims. Completely unrealistic.
Not only that I didn't see a single basement. Very few survived but that's probably because none of the survivors in the film ran in circles or tried to smack Bubba with a piece of wood. Huge miscalculation on their part. They need to git guud.
It was entertaining though and it was cool to see a Bubba in cinematic action. 4/5 chainsaws from me.
Comments
Oh, that is out already? I might just fast forward to the cancel part and check out the full scene. Not sure my heart could take watching the entire film.
Try to basement camp us and you're cancelled bro!
Surely at least someone rapidly strobed a flashlight in his face?
What the heck, you changed your icon.
I really can't take this level of disregard for Bubba.
It is indeed depressing. It is supposed to be for Sadako hype. But instead I am stuck with this faker that is not even good enough to be her fake.
lol.
Well, there were some lights but the baby survivors didn't even bring the right add ons. Next thing you know, we'll see nothing but complaints about how the movie is too killer-sided.
So my guessing was correct yippee
I just watched this film. Strange how much he looked like Kenneth the clown. Can't beat the original or the 2003 version. Just not interesting enough character to have him alone without his family.