For the love of God

Remove noed or nerf it to the ground. No higher speed and survs auras can’t be seen, or something like that. I’m sick of killers with 0 kills before 5 gens are done get 2,3 or 4 kills at the end

Comments

  • Im not a huge Noed fan either, but calling people trash for using a perk in the game seems silly. Especially with all the perks available on both sides.

  • Most of the complaints about NOED are just people who don’t realize the game isn’t over when the gens are done. The Exit stage of the game is just as valid as the prior stages and there’s nothing cheap about perks that give killers advantages at the very end of the game. NOED is basically just an Exposed granting perk along the lines of Haunted Grounds that happens to give the free down or two at the end of the match. In fact if anything free downs earlier in the game have a better chance of snowballing into a 4 kill than free downs at the very end of the game, yet it’s NOED that gets the most complaints because survivors feel “robbed of victory” since they thought they already won when that last gen popped.

    NOED is a decent perk, but if there was actually statistical evidence it significantly increased kill rates it would have been nerfed a long time ago.

  • Do bones, or don't do bones and only do bones once NOED activates

  • And I'm sick of Survivors who can't get it through their heads that 'after 5 g ens pop' does not mean Survivors won or Killers lost.

    Do bones.

  • What criteria are you using to judge the killer on whether they're "trash" or not? That's a legitimate question, it seems like a heck of an assertion to me.

  • I hate noed and dead hard for the same reason. They both exist to rob the opposing side of a victory.

    They both feel horrible to go against, and if you're not ok with one you shouldn't be ok with other, that is if you actually play both sides of this game

  • @CrashMADDS13 said:

    I hate noed and dead hard for the same reason. They both exist to rob the opposing side of a victory.

    They both feel horrible to go against, and if you're not ok with one you shouldn't be ok with other, that is if you actually play both sides of this game

    Literally the point of a PvP game is to 'rob the other side of victory' by winning, yourself. 🤦‍♂️

  • @AngyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2816818#Comment_2816818

    Literally the point of a PvP game is to 'rob the other side of victory' by winning, yourself. 🤦‍♂️

    So you can misinterpret what I'm saying here, or youre basically saying dead hard is fine, you know because *face palm emoji

  • @CrashMADDS13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2816851#Comment_2816851

    So you can misinterpret what I'm saying here, or youre basically saying dead hard is fine, you know because *face palm emoji

    Then what are you saying? Because it looks like you're saying these perks are unfair because they make people lose when they thought they won.

    Which just sounds like whining, to me.

  • @CrashMADDS13 said:

    I hate noed and dead hard for the same reason. They both exist to rob the opposing side of a victory.

    They both feel horrible to go against, and if you're not ok with one you shouldn't be ok with other, that is if you actually play both sides of this game

    Couldn't have put it better.

  • @AngyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2816859#Comment_2816859

    Then what are you saying? Because it looks like you're saying these perks are unfair because they make people lose when they thought they won.

    Which just sounds like whining, to me.

    Lmao ok. I'll link you this any time you complain about something survivors do that makes you not win. Not criticism of bad design, no constructive feedback, just whining.

  • @CrashMADDS13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2816862#Comment_2816862

    Lmao ok. I'll link you this any time you complain about something survivors do that makes you not win. Not criticism of bad design, no constructive feedback, just whining.

    When do I whine about Survivors doing something to make me not win?


    1. I've said that Dead Hard should have TWO activation keys; one for distance, but no immunity, and one for immunity, but no distance. Never said it was OP.
    2. I've said, many times 'genrush does not exist'. It's just whiny Killers angry Survivors do their goal well. And whenever I use to ther, it's because it's an accepted term, not because I believe in it.
    3. I've said, MANY times 'Survivors don't win after 5 gens pop' and, conversely, the Killer has not won until he kills every Survivor reamining in the trial.


    So sure; go off with 'I'll get you later!' fist-shaking, but it won't happen.

    Also; there's no 'constructive criticism' about NoED, because the only complaint about it is Survivors claiming they won 'because 5 gens popped' and then being mad the game does not enforce this stupid rule they invented.

  • @AngyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2816868#Comment_2816868

    When do I whine about Survivors doing something to make me not win?

    1. I've said that Dead Hard should have TWO activation keys; one for distance, but no immunity, and one for immunity, but no distance. Never said it was OP.
    2. I've said, many times 'genrush does not exist'. It's just whiny Killers angry Survivors do their goal well. And whenever I use to ther, it's because it's an accepted term, not because I believe in it.
    3. I've said, MANY times 'Survivors don't win after 5 gens pop' and, conversely, the Killer has not won until he kills every Survivor reamining in the trial.

    So sure; go off with 'I'll get you later!' fist-shaking, but it won't happen.

    Also; there's no 'constructive criticism' about NoED, because the only complaint about it is Survivors claiming they won 'because 5 gens popped' and then being mad the game does not enforce this stupid rule they invented.

    Chill. Sounds like whining and bias to me

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Noed is a second chance perk.

    Just like Dead Hard, Borrowed Time, Decisive Strike, Deliverance, Tenacity, Left Behind, Unbreakable, and Adrenaline. Just to name a few.

    Tenacity is a second chance perk? I alwaya classed it as anti slugging

  • @AngyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2816918#Comment_2816918

    Because whiny Survivor mains cry about perfectly valid perks, then go for 'I'm rubber & you're glue' attacks when called out?

    I think you meant to say 'This is why whiny Survivor mains don't take Killers seriously'. But since noone cares what whiny Survivor mains think; it's not that big an issue.

    My guy, you may want to calm down. There are legitimate reasons to criticise a perk’s design, and that doesn’t make the one expressed said criticisms a ‘whiner’. That’s rather immature.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2816966#Comment_2816966

    My guy, you may want to calm down. There are legitimate reasons to criticise a perk’s design, and that doesn’t make the one expressed said criticisms a ‘whiner’. That’s rather immature.

    The reasons expressed are not legitimate.

    It's always 'NoED STEALS WINNING!' No, no it does not.

    'NoED rewards failure!' Again; no it does not.

    'It's a crutch perk!' No such thing. People use perks they get results with based on their personal play-styles. Moreso with Killers, since the Killer's Power has to be taken into account, whereas Survivors can pick all-rounder perks. Though a Survivor wanting to The Healer can take healing perks over META second-chance perks.


    Thsi is why I'm done with it and slap down all this bullshit. Never mind that dictep goes into posts and screams how much Killers suck if they use NoED in a pathetic attempt to shame Killers & force a change in how they play through behavior modification via said insults.

    IE: Only BAD, No-Skill Killers use NoED! (Left unsaid, but implied: You want to be a good Killer? Stop using it.)


    NoED is ######### fine. Call me immature, but only lazy Survivors whine about it, because they don't want to be punished for staying on gens for 5 minutes.

  • @Clevite said:

    Im not a huge Noed fan either, but calling people trash for using a perk in the game seems silly. Especially with all the perks available on both sides.

    I’m not calling them trash for use noed. I’m saying I see very bad killers get undeserved kills left and right. Imagine a surv perk that put a mark in a closet and if the killer doesn’t touch it whenever he kills 2 survs 5 gens are done and the doors opened.. This is noed version for survs

  • im not complaining because I don’t escape. I have 4.700 hours and I complaint because I play with 10 hours killers only because they have noed. 0-1 hooks before egc and then 1-4 Kills. I can’t have a chase in most of the matches

  • @dictep said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2816770#Comment_2816770

    I’m not calling them trash for use noed. I’m saying I see very bad killers get undeserved kills left and right. Imagine a surv perk that put a mark in a closet and if the killer doesn’t touch it whenever he kills 2 survs 5 gens are done and the doors opened.. This is noed version for survs

    Say it with me: If the Killer kills you; it was a deserved Kill.

    If the Killer kills you; it was a deserved Kill.

    If the Killer kills you; it was a deserved Kill.

    If the Killer kills you; it was a deserved Kill.

    If the Killer kills you; it was a deserved Kill.

    If the Killer kills you; it was a deserved Kill.


    Your opinion on the perk does not invalidate the kill. This mindset is what has players frothing at the mouth and THREATENING OTHER PLAYERS for doing something they deem is 'cheap' or 'crutch'.

    Knock it the ######### off.


    Once again:

    If the Killer kills you; it was a deserved Kill.

    If the Killer kills you; it was a deserved Kill.

    If the Killer kills you; it was a deserved Kill.

    If the Killer kills you; it was a deserved Kill.


    Repeat until you get that bullshit 'undeserved kill' out of your head.

  • @AngyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2817144#Comment_2817144

    Say it with me: If the Killer kills you; it was a deserved Kill.

    If the Killer kills you; it was a deserved Kill.

    If the Killer kills you; it was a deserved Kill.

    If the Killer kills you; it was a deserved Kill.

    If the Killer kills you; it was a deserved Kill.

    If the Killer kills you; it was a deserved Kill.

    Your opinion on the perk does not invalidate the kill. This mindset is what has players frothing at the mouth and THREATENING OTHER PLAYERS for doing something they deem is 'cheap' or 'crutch'.

    Knock it the ######### off.

    Once again:

    If the Killer kills you; it was a deserved Kill.

    If the Killer kills you; it was a deserved Kill.

    If the Killer kills you; it was a deserved Kill.

    If the Killer kills you; it was a deserved Kill.

    Repeat until you get that bullshit 'undeserved kill' out of your head.

    A 5 years old baby can kill with a 119% one hit killer without pallets. But if you need to feel powerful in a video game, that’s on you

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/311241/for-the-love-of-god

    If you think the killer is running Noed, then do bones. Plain and simple.

    There are multiple perks for survivors to find totems and cleanse them faster.

    Noed is an end game strat that survivors can end before it's even began, with planning. If the killer gets a 4K right at the end using noed, that's on US for not preventing it.

    As annoying as it is when killers run a No Way out, Bloodwarden noed build, it's a legitimate and fair strategy.

    You haven't won til you reach the lobby dude. You don't get a free pass to the exit gates just cuz you held the repair button for several minutes. And I say that as a survivor.

    IF you think the surv is running COH, hit the totem. If you think the surv is running dh, wait before hitting. If you think the surv had old MoM, hit again. Yes, I know the theory

  • Problem identified "I hate NOED and can't deal emotionally with losing to it making me call for unnecessary nerfs"

    Simple solutions...

    Run anti-totem perks,

    Bring a map,

    Don't cleanse all totems you see but rather exercise memory and if confronted by NOED return to those totems to see if lit and then cleanse.

    Play less bold and more cautious when it procs

    If NOED is up and you have no idea where to cleanse it, understand that its a strong perk and will make endgame hook saves much harder to get.

    So weigh the hard choice of leaving someone and escaping against going for a risky save. Realise other people will likely be weighing this choice when you are on the hook during NOED so you may not get saved if they don't want to risk it... and that's fine.

    Realise that 5 gens complete and 0 killer hooks does not mean you have won, it just means you have done really well avoiding hooks while repairing gens, there are many factors that may casue this don't let your ego make you think its your uber skills alone or an undeserving killer player.

    Additionally a killer with 0 hooks isn't doing well and you have more than enough hook struggle time for people to stealth around the map and find NOED and cleanse it.

    If the killer hooked right next to NOED and can camp both the hook and NOED at the same time you either need a really great coordinated play or accept you have lost that person and leave accordingly rather than feed 4 kills to the killer.

    Learn to enjoy the high risk tension a perk like NOED brings to the game especially as high stakes finale, after all why are you fleeing from the big scary killer if there is no threat of death?

    Lastly and I can't stress this enough don't be a sore loser, because being angry about NOED and lashing out at someone for playing it is nothing more than sore loserism, nobody likes sore loser guy so don't be him.

  • It's 100% survivor's fault if they are getting more than one kills by NOED, it's literally impossible.