hi
hello devs the game is boring same few killers ( mainly blight nurse sprirt ) and all using same perks
please bring a button we press so it returns us to old dbd, I wanna verse different killers that are using different perks
hello devs the game is boring same few killers ( mainly blight nurse sprirt ) and all using same perks
please bring a button we press so it returns us to old dbd, I wanna verse different killers that are using different perks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello.
And also no.
are you a dev
no, just made an educated guess about the result of this request
who made ?
Impossible, the problem is players and not the game.
No one play weak killers when every survivors are trying hard as possible.
He is, that's the legendary ThiccBuddha
Tbf mate I main trickster. Let's jump in too a SWF sometime? My MMR is okay and I face all types of killers. If you want to play sometime and try variety in your opponents let me know