DBD Corrupt a Wish.
You know the rules, one poster makes a wish and the next person grants it but corrupts it in the process and then makes their own wish.
(Example: I wish survivors had to do 10 gens instead of 5.
Granted, but gens take 10 seconds to complete now.)
I'll start here.
I wish that Walker Lockers (the pesky locker's next to a window vault that get you sucked into them when vaulting) would be moved.
Comments
Maps now have townsfolk NPCs that walk around and don't do anything except get in the way of everyone. Talking to one causes a 30-minute text box conversation.
I wish for a cosmetic that's just default Clown with no clothes from the waist up.
Granted. But it's a hag's cosmetic.
I wish we had more bp per match
Granted, double BPs every match, stuff on the bloodweb cost double tho.
I wish we had a health and balance patch.
Seriously, I would love to see Robert Englund slapping survivors around with his gloveless hand. Sounds funny as hell.
Health and balance patch granted, however that same patch increased map sizes and the algorithm spams whichever maps you like the least.
I wish Survive with Friends gave the killer extra BP, per survivor.