This time a chest got me killed ๐ฉ
I hate the rng in this game sometimes man. Stuff like this has happened before with lockers too. Today I was in a chase, straight chilling yk doing my best, then all of a sudden I go for a window vault, and I get promoted to open a chest ๐. Mid chase. There was a chest placed right beside the window, and instead of vaulting I started unlocking it with the killer right behind me ๐คฆโโ๏ธ . Ended up getting me killed. Iโve had games where I go for a vault and it makes me jump into a locker sometimes, but this was just down right cruel ๐ญ. I wasnโt even mad at that point anymore, just defeated.
Comments
So... You never got to find out what was inside?
Yeah when this happens it makes me want to put my head through the TV
Just Sadako main things.
๐ Honestly didn't occur to me
What kind of chest ๐
He was trying to open it dude, if it wasn't a wooden box, I would be calling the FBI right now.
He was just caressing ye old pirate's booty.
Yes FBI, this post right here.
I like how you think sir Budhha ๐