Looking for Trickster Streamer....

I've been looking to improve my gameplay and I can't seem to find anyone that regularly plays trickster. I have seen youtube vids of Otz and Tru but I was looking for someone consistently playing him. Is there one or more twitch/youtube streamers?

Comments

  • I play a lot of trickster but I don't stream. What exactly do you want to know?

  • I'm pretty sure Anaxandra is a Trickster main

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    I'm pretty sure Anaxandra is a Trickster main

    I thought she was a Slinger main, I'll def check her channel back out. It's been a long while since I've seen hers

  • @skylerbound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2814510#Comment_2814510

    I thought she was a Slinger main, I'll def check her channel back out. It's been a long while since I've seen hers

    Yea she was. I think she became a Trickster main when Slinger got nerfed

  • Love it when my casual but openly helpful comments get ignored. Idk why you limit yourself to just streamers but you do you ig.

  • @Sleem said:

    Love it when my casual but openly helpful comments get ignored. Idk why you limit yourself to just streamers but you do you ig.

    i will thanks

  • Why limit ur self to streamers

  • @ThePolice said:

    Why limit ur self to streamers

    He most likely wants a streamer because it's easier to learn something for alot of people if you can look at something and see what to do.

  • @Sleem said:

    Love it when my casual but openly helpful comments get ignored. Idk why you limit yourself to just streamers but you do you ig.

    It's giving niceguy energy and I don't like it

  • @ElmosPayPig said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2814684#Comment_2814684

    He most likely wants a streamer because it's easier to learn something for alot of people if you can look at something and see what to do.

    But there’s also plenty YouTube vids for it

  • i main trickster on my channel. but i only have a few videos up and im not sure how to give tips on them yet.

  • @skylerbound said:

    I've been looking to improve my gameplay and I can't seem to find anyone that regularly plays trickster. I have seen youtube vids of Otz and Tru but I was looking for someone consistently playing him. Is there one or more twitch/youtube streamers?

    I recommend playing some slinger, getting used to aiming, and then playing trickster. (The aiming will carry over.)

  • @Sleem said:

    Love it when my casual but openly helpful comments get ignored. Idk why you limit yourself to just streamers but you do you ig.

    Just become a famous streamer ---> problem solved Kappa

  • Dyllonkg is a trickster main that tend to do tips and builds on him.

  • @mistar_z said:

    i main trickster on my channel. but i only have a few videos up and im not sure how to give tips on them yet.

    What's your channel, though?

  • coconuts plays a lot of trickster alongside huntress

  • @Sleem said:

    Love it when my casual but openly helpful comments get ignored. Idk why you limit yourself to just streamers but you do you ig.

    My apologies your majesty, it wont happen again

  • @skylerbound said:

    I've been looking to improve my gameplay and I can't seem to find anyone that regularly plays trickster. I have seen youtube vids of Otz and Tru but I was looking for someone consistently playing him. Is there one or more twitch/youtube streamers?

    yeah I've been looking for the same but big streamers don't seem to be interested in trickster and if they play him they suck the best I've seen play him is zubat but he rarely does anymore.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2815060#Comment_2815060

    Thats always the problem. People look to big streamers. But it's often the smaller streamers. Who have the time to accomodate you. That will be willing to play them for you. If someone stops by because I said i occasionally play them, and asks about them. I'm usually happy to play a few games as whichever killer. And give any tips I can. Despite having a point redeem for killer build requests. Whereas someone like otz or Zubat is way to big to accomodate people.

    well big or not people don't seem to play trickster, i even sometimes go through the dbd streams in the category and barely can find anybody and i don't usually ask someone to play something for me if they don't play it themselves.

  • Thank you all! And I’m seconding the link to vids as well

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Here's a tip for you guys when you want to look for good "mains" of certain killers:

    There's this website called DBD Playerstats (https://dbd.onteh.net.au/) that tracks down all things related to DBD from Steam players (something that should be in the base game imo), including downs/hits with killers' powers. In the case of Trickster, you can click on the little arrow on the right and search for "Lacerations" and the people with the most Lacerations on Steam will appear, then you can open their profiles and definitely some of them will be streamers with their Twitch links on their bios.

    Edit: I just looked it up the first one and he actually streams Trickster gameplay consistently, unfortunately it's a Japanese streamer so hard to ask for tips, but if you're like me you can learn just by watching: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKZNApUqPub_NvfZQwpfchA

    thank you so much I'll be sure to keep that in mind <3