Stretched resolution... Thanks BHVR I love you

Now all "pro players" that use this shi... Are crying, because they don't know how to loop without stretched resolution, seeing they crying like a baby make my heart happy.

It's cool to see BHVR little by little trying to fix some issues, hacker's still a problem, but maybe some day in the future they make a A.I that tracks those cheaters and ban the computer ID, IP... I forget, because that will help a lot in DBD, like: "Ok, you use cheats... Now if you want to play DBD, buy a new computer.", No mercy for cheaters and hacker's.

Comments

  • PUBG (the game has the same engine as DBD) also had such a problem and it was solved somewhere in one and a half to two months after the release of the game. Here it took almost six years. And you are so happy about it. How cute (no).

  • @GayDwight said:

    PUBG (the game has the same engine as DBD) also had such a problem and it was solved somewhere in one and a half to two months after the release of the game. Here it took almost six years. And you are so happy about it. How cute (no).

    Hum... Salt I love, are u angry, better late than never, maybe at that time BHVR didn't think it was a problem, because DBD IS NOT A FPS, in FPS stretched resolution is big problem, because you can pre shot and is a lot easier to shot other players, you see guns in DBD?

    Compare a FPS great issue with DBD...

  • most people are just happy that bad players can stop blaming stretched for losing lol

  • @AnneBonny said:

    most people are just happy that bad players can stop blaming stretched for losing lol

    Is not a problem for me at all, like you said, even with stretched resolution, if you play correct, GGs, but I think it's unfair, it's my opinion.

    For new players is really unfair, they are learning the basics and play against a SWF that use stretched resolution, will not be fun.

  • I'm sure you were losing all those games before this change because of those dastardly stretched res swfs! This will completely change the meta and killers will now win games 50% more!

  • @LeFennecFox said:

    I'm sure you were losing all those games before this change because of those dastardly stretched res swfs! This will completely change the meta and killers will now win games 50% more!

    Will be more fun to play ghost face in top MMR matches now

  • @darksouls3600 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2815358#Comment_2815358

    Will be more fun to play ghost face in top MMR matches now

    I was testing if the change fixed it, but nope they just added black bars didn't even fix the issues like being harder to flashlight blind or revealing ghost face