Rate my friend's dog's tier list
He's a good boy, he gives hatch almost all the time, what do you think about his tier list?
He's a good boy, he gives hatch almost all the time, what do you think about his tier list?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty spot on honestly
I think he shouldn't give hatch because survivors are enemy, not friend.
I thought this would be someone rating dogs and got my hopes up ๐ญ
I thought this would be a dog tier list, but I only see one dog on here
Our minds
He plays 50/50, and he doesn't understand the petty squabbles of humans.
Great minds think alike
I could post that in off-topic, but I don't want to start a trend of dog tier list there.
It's okay there's already a 16 page long thread on cute animals how much worse could it get
Omg
he IS a good boy!
Alright, you've convinced me, don't be surprised if I'm extremely biased towards the breeds I've owned though.
He plays a mean Demo too, he can hug tech off Badham cars and everything.
I agree with this what a good dog
He's certainly a good boy! He deserves a treat!
Same lol ๐