Behavior, I'm here if you need me.
I'm a free agent. I can teach y'all how to design butts onto 3d models. I'll be y'alls butts guy. First order of business, Pyramid head. Then we'll tackle everyone else. My fees aren't even high.
I know it's tough asking for help, but hey, butts can be tricky I know. Just hit me up and let me know, I got you.
Comments
@Advorsus is
The Ass Man
"I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE!"
Ya heard it here folks, and that's the truth.
https://youtu.be/myGFs0PzxdE
Please restore his cake and thus former honour.
That was the first thing that popped into my head. The second being
Oh you didn't know? Yo ass better call somebody!
๐ Shows our age
Doesn't help that his boys are currently a tag team on AEW with him managing, lol.
Everyone complains about mmr, balance, or the grind, but I believe the real issue is the lack of cake. Only Jane has impressed me.