paper got flipped and printed weird but you get the idea
LMAO
OMG I remember you said about this lol
Major props for you for going through with this...hope you're feeling ok though <3
Must taste like real good!
@Pukenplag said:Must taste like real good!
@Pukenplag said:
it tastes like your body screaming at you to stop eating whatever is in your mouth
@AnneBonny said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2811195#Comment_2811195it tastes like your body screaming at you to stop eating whatever is in your mouth
@AnneBonny said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2811195#Comment_2811195
It's just cellulose. Glucose linked together to form a tasteless compund.
Pretty sure your body can't really digest cellulose, so you will just poop the paper (or what is left of it after passing through hydrochloric acid)
@Pukenplag said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2811201#Comment_2811201It's just cellulose. Glucose linked together to form a tasteless compund.Pretty sure your body can't really digest cellulose, so you will just poop the paper (or what is left of it after passing through hydrochloric acid)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2811201#Comment_2811201
the paper itself yes, the ink is the bad part. ik i'll be fine it just upsets my stomach a bit and tastes vile lol
@AnneBonny said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2811215#Comment_2811215the paper itself yes, the ink is the bad part. ik i'll be fine it just upsets my stomach a bit and tastes vile lol
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2811215#Comment_2811215
I think it is only mildly toxic. You should be fine.
Your basically eating bleach residue from the paper making process. I still dont understand this challenge
"this is so much worse than last time"
what
I think he likes it!
Talk about eating your words
@AnneBonny said:https://youtu.be/EBzXiMPmc1spaper got flipped and printed weird but you get the idea
https://youtu.be/EBzXiMPmc1s
This was awesome🔥
@GentlemanFridge said:"this is so much worse than last time"what
@GentlemanFridge said:
This isn't the first time they've eaten paper
@AnneBonny said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3AD593DLWBXV/untitled.ziphttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/F2WCOTYWCLBB/screenshot-2863-29.pngit was not good
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3AD593DLWBXV/untitled.zip
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/F2WCOTYWCLBB/screenshot-2863-29.png
it was not good
yeah
Ever gonna do a paper mukbang?
Your hair is glorious.
@Tr1nity said:Ever gonna do a paper mukbang?
@Tr1nity said:
if a soma chapter ever happens yes, otherwise i am not doing this again
@AnneBonny said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2811517#Comment_2811517if a soma chapter ever happens yes, otherwise i am not doing this again
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2811517#Comment_2811517
Probably a good thing, I admit
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
LMAO
OMG I remember you said about this lol
Major props for you for going through with this...hope you're feeling ok though <3
Must taste like real good!
it tastes like your body screaming at you to stop eating whatever is in your mouth
It's just cellulose. Glucose linked together to form a tasteless compund.
Pretty sure your body can't really digest cellulose, so you will just poop the paper (or what is left of it after passing through hydrochloric acid)
the paper itself yes, the ink is the bad part. ik i'll be fine it just upsets my stomach a bit and tastes vile lol
I think it is only mildly toxic. You should be fine.
Your basically eating bleach residue from the paper making process. I still dont understand this challenge
"this is so much worse than last time"
what
I think he likes it!
Talk about eating your words
This was awesome🔥
This isn't the first time they've eaten paper
yeah
Ever gonna do a paper mukbang?
Your hair is glorious.
if a soma chapter ever happens yes, otherwise i am not doing this again
Probably a good thing, I admit