Which survivor did you main when you first started playing? And do you still main them?

When I first started playing, David was my first survivor. And I still main/choose him because of the old time sake that I had with him! Plus the new outfit for David looks really great on him ๐Ÿ˜! Which survivor did you main and do you still choose them?

Comments

  • Meg and yes. She has my old offerings that don't exist anymore.

  • I used to main Claudette because my friends told me self care was new player friendly. Now I don't main anybody, I equipped every survivor I like with a specific build so I don't have to always look for the perks around

    My favorite survivors though are Jake, (shirtless) David, Quentin, Zarina and Felix

  • Meg. I dunno i just main Meg mostly due to Samination videos. Also she has nice clothes.

    I play more killer though / huntress

  • When I first started playing, I technically mained Huntress, but once I branched out into survivor I chose Jane.

    I still play her! Though I've been doing everyone's Adept achievement to teach myself the survivor fundamentals, so I've not touched her in a little while.

  • Jake. There were only 4 survivors back then. I lost my progress and switched to Ace later

    PS give me my legacies back, BHVR

  • Claudette, I play her more then most of the other survivor.

    But now I main Zarina, Cybil, Yun-Jin, and Thicc Jonah

  • Believe it or not, Hag. Yes, I was born a face camper. They told me placing traps all around the hook was inefficient... I was climbing through the ranks before I even knew up from down with my insane skill. I didn't even realize she was slow or that her camera was short as heck.


    Anyways, I do not play her anymore at all and abandoned her the second I bought a licensed killer.

  • I started playing with Claudette for the self care.

  • @TheycallmeLix said:

    When I first started playing, David was my first survivor. And I still main/choose him because of the old time sake that I had with him! Plus the new outfit for David looks really great on him ๐Ÿ˜! Which survivor did you main and do you still choose them?

    dwight was my first main. Is he still? Hell no. I play with Claire Jill Nancy Kate Steve and Cybil thatโ€™s it

  • Once a Meghead, always a Meghead.

  • Feng simply because she has the best skins and she gets the most attention out of all the survivors, even to this date - In my opinion I might add.

  • Meg, being a runner irl I connect with her.

    I still technically main her but Dweet is basically my โ€œmaleโ€ main.

    I just wish Meg got better cosmetics. Her most recent ones have been lackluster IMO.

  • Dwight, then Jake, then David, now Ace. Been Ace for quite a long time now, probably not gonna change unless they come out with an Evil Within chapter, in which case I am maining the ######### out of Sebastian forever

  • Jake. Today I play mostly with Felix.

  • Meg and no. I main Quentin now.

  • I started off with Claudette, but I have since moved on to Jake.

  • Jake, because he was the least played out of the four Survivors available, and I didn't want to join the tsunami of Meg's and Claudette's.

  • I started with Meg and then I bought Cheryl and main her since than. I'm not playing with Meg much, barely at all. Because Killers are focusing on killing me first.

    I can notice the difference in how players treat me differently based on the character I play with. I wish it was different.

  • @landromat said:

    Jake. There were only 4 survivors back then. I lost my progress and switched to Ace later

    PS give me my legacies back, BHVR

    Similar story here. I mained Claudette with L3 until I lost it. Now I just rotate between original survivors with nice outfits from the rift or that I've bought with shards.

    I actually did get Jake to lvl 50 first back then and so I guess I was a shameless sabo Jake main for a short period. That was only really because I played with 3 friends back then and we all chose separate characters. But when hints of Legacy prestige came about I decided to switch to main Claudette and P3'd her as well as Hillbilly.

  • When I first started I mained Kate since I bought curtain call first. Now I main Jeff and Jane

  • It was Claudette. Back when DBD provided me with a level of enjoyment that no other game could, she was always there for my survivor trials.

    I stopped playing her after the model change. Just one more thing BHVR HAD to ruin for me.

    But...Claudette main from 2018 to 2021. Hell of a ride, eh?

  • I mained claudette for a few months, then I bought the spark of madness DLC and started maining feng. I still play other survivors though.


    For killers I used to main doctor, then I changed to plague & pig. Plague mostly tho since pig is a pain to play.

  • Claudette, and yes, I do play her still.


    I swap around every female character and like two of the guys, three if I count Jonathan.

  • First Meg for sprint burst, but very quickly I became a Blendette and was for years until I learned to juke and loop better and finally started playing with Ace because he is quieter (at least quieter than Jeff)

  • My first survivor was Dwight. Then I switched to Claudette for a little bit because of Self Care, then I switched to Meg for a while because of Adrenaline and Sprint Burst. Then I moved to Nea because of Balanced Landing (this was before it was nerfed) and I've been maining her ever since then.

  • I played Claudette, because my daughter said I would need self care. So I played her exclusively , P3, but switched because of all the hate she got.

    So, mained Tapp and Meg for awhile, but no I only run Ace, except for dailies or challenges.

  • It was Kate, but I no longer have a main. Now I just float through all the survivors that I prestiged to III. Still grinding to get the other half of the cast there.

  • Cheryl is or was my main but once I maxed her out it became a bit redundant to play as her (even with the costume characters). Once Jill was released she became my main for a while but once I maxed her out I ran into the same issue that I had with Cheryl. Now I'm branching out to other characters so that I can use them as loadouts.


    So basically- Cheryl, Jill, Bill, Leon, Quinton, and Laurie in that order. Eventually I'll give Ash, Tapp, Steve, and Nancy some love, but I'm busy spending my BP on Killers now.

  • Dwight and I only play him anymore if I'm wearing the elf outfit or if I'm in a duo running Mario and Luigi Dwight

  • Started with Feng, moved to Ash when he came out cuz Army of Darkness is my favorite movie of all time.

  • Bill was my main when I first got the game and still my main however I do play other survivors.

  • I just picked Jake for some reason. I didn't even know what perks were when i started playing. Now i main Jeff, Steve and Leon

  • Claudette, because she had access to selfcare (and you wont believe me here, but that was actually an amazing perk once!).


    i still main her, because i kind of dont see the point in putting millions uppon millions of Blood Points into reskins of the exact same character.

  • Claudette at the start. Claudette to this day.

  • Nea, though nowadays I main Feng.

  • Claude was my first main, perks were appealing - back when self care was actually decent. Then it was Kate for the longest time, and now Kate/Mikaela.

  • Laurie. Huge Halloween fan so she was the first survivor I wanted to play. After I got her to level 50 I started trying the other survivors.

    It was love at first sight when I tried Dweet. I haven't looked back since.

  • @TheycallmeLix said:

    When I first started playing, David was my first survivor. And I still main/choose him because of the old time sake that I had with him! Plus the new outfit for David looks really great on him ๐Ÿ˜! Which survivor did you main and do you still choose them?

    yes i main the blendette always have always will. even tho i mainly play killer now