Lunar New Years Codes - CAISHEN - 88,888 bp - LANTERNFESTIVAL - 15 rift fragments
Enjoy!
Enjoy!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When are they gonna give us a code of 1 billion
Thank you. This will help me get my BP up so I can save it for the new chapter.
I get that this is a joke, but on a side note, I don't think people realize how large 1 billion of anything truly is, this video helped me realize just how much much 1 billion dollars is:
https://youtu.be/8YUWDrLazCgThank you. Your reward
Holly's reward too!
welp looks like the Fragments one has been disabled. Seems like the case doesn't work for me at all can't post a screenshot but yeah not working.
Disregard I had a space :)
When I admit that face camping is toxic. I am sorry, but it will never happen. Behavior is going to sit on their 1 billion bloodpoints. You could hang me on a meat hook irl and I will never admit it.
sorry but I was stuck on the hook camped by a pinhead lmao. But help us bubba please give us the 1 billion
Where were you @bm33
Waaaait, wasn't Holly supposed to be shipped to me? I got scammed?!
Nah, she's on the way, I promise! Here, I have the paperwork right here showing the transfer...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTAXUYLbFYk*Tippy cackles and flees*
True but I don’t mind it. Much better than playing and then spending. You just spend and that’s it lmao
😂 They beat me to it. Few have been posting codes before me lately, as long as the codes get shared here for people not on social media I'm happy. 😁