Oh please, no tears. They are a waste of good suffering.
Am i only feeling Pinhead is toxic when he says that. I love it <3
Am i only feeling Pinhead is toxic when he says that. I love it <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is not toxic, it is just a tactical mindgame.
To make them angry and force them to make mistakes?
I wish I would get Pinhead to talk to me as a survivor, it's such a neat touch for him that really makes him feel like a unique member of the killer roster.
He speaks very randomly and I think that's okay. Because it would be boring if he talked every time.
Less boring more annoying.
The Hellpriest is anything but toxic. Quite the opposite. He's a truly altruistic being who only wants to share the greatest pleasure he ever experienced - only that happens to be eternal torture.
Yeah, it kind of sounds like Pinhead is taunting the survivors when he says that. It's kind of funny.
Trickster is way more toxic, to the point of mocking the survivors and doing that mocking hum.
Yet, I think killers should be! It adds to their evil personality.
Trickster is trash, he is far from being toxic. But he is so annoying to face or play as him.
Pinhead is king, don't compare Pinhead with a garbage killer.
It bugs me alot when he says that before survivor screaming, because the line starts when hooking animation begin.
I'm going to use this argument anytime anyone says people are being toxic ๐๐
This makes him legendary. I am always shaking my head to survivor when this happen.
Pinhead and his voicelines are absolute fire. BHVR nailed this killer and OG voice actor made him even better
I actually started to main Pinhead a bit just because of his voice lines
Yeah same, i am playing him more now because voice lines are fire.
And great name btw!