Cooperative Healthcare tips for a solo players?

Sweet Jesus this seemingly simple challenge is taking me forever. You have to heal 4 health states cooperatively. I'm running Kindred and Empathy to help find injured players and players going for unhooks (and thus more likely to be able to jump in on a coop heal under the hook). But outside of making a lot of terrible plays and potentially throwing the game, I don't get a lot of opportunities to do a coop heal.

Any pointers for a solo pleb?

Comments

  • Kindred/Empathy is about all you can do. But like you said, challenges like this are typically game throwers (which is why the Rift drives me nuts, anyway...). There's never really a reason to be double healing.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Kindred/Empathy is about all you can do. But like you said, challenges like this are typically game throwers (which is why the Rift drives me nuts, anyway...). There's never really a reason to be double healing.

    😭 Same

  • I just skip that one. Even as someone who plays duo I skip it. The only time I attempted it was in a 3 man when I realized it was not worth doing then, either.

  • Took a bit. I used Bond and also went to unhook.

    You need to wait for a team which heals often then it goes fast. But it is luck based in Solo Q.

  • I'm still on this challenge as well. It's really down to luck and a matter of time. Just keep playing and you'll get it eventually.

  • What a terrible challenge.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    What a terrible challenge.

    True lol. Sometimes I don't know what they're thinking when they design these. I understand the need to grind some of them, but so many are not really "challenging" so much as luck based.

    And yet again, swf gets advantage over solo queue

  • Yeah, running to hooked teammates when you know someone else is as well is the most sure way to approach this, but is also a throw, as everyone has said.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Sweet Jesus this seemingly simple challenge is taking me forever. You have to heal 4 health states cooperatively. I'm running Kindred and Empathy to help find injured players and players going for unhooks (and thus more likely to be able to jump in on a coop heal under the hook). But outside of making a lot of terrible plays and potentially throwing the game, I don't get a lot of opportunities to do a coop heal.

    Any pointers for a solo pleb?

    I had a rough time with it too. What I did was I'd go by a hooked survivor and wait for another player to go for a save and then utilized heal speed perks to get them done faster. (note: You will be effectively sandbagging your team to do your challenge effectively but that should be of no surprise to anyone who have revolved their play style around completing a rift challenge. It's pretty lousy of a thing to do but that's just this challenge for you)

  • This one is tough. May as well just play the game normally until it finally happens.

  • It took me like 13-14 games to do 4 coop heals. I didn't felt to change my normal build for it though.

    Terrible challenge.

  • Remove Kindred. If your teammates see you going for an unhook they might turn away. Run Bond instead of Empathy and Prove Thyself (optional) and stick to a healthy teammate out of chase. Follow them around and heal when they do.

  • I did this easily with empathy, botany, We'll make it and spine chill. But you could also run pharmacy or resilience.



    Hope this helps

  • I use bond and follow the person going for an unhook, let them get the unhook and hope they’ll let me heal them/get help healing. It still takes me way to long to do that challenge.

  • I'm also stuck on this one. I spent all evening chasing people around, but no one wanted to do a double heal.

  • Something so simple so challenging.

  • The worst part of these challenges is that the matchmaking always makes you go up against about 5 plagues or facecamping bubbas in a row whenever you equip this challenge. Or your ape brained teammates self-caring in front of you and a teammate instead of letting both of you heal them.

  • im gonna be honest circle of healing made this a blessing because everyone would gather around it to heal so against like oni or legion it was really helpful

  • Wait in the exit gates at the end hoping to farm heals. Disclaimer: it may cause forum threads about toxic survivors not leaving.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    im gonna be honest circle of healing made this a blessing because everyone would gather around it to heal so against like oni or legion it was really helpful

    You.. recommending CoH? I don't believe it! 😉

  • image.png

    this is literally my normal build for solo rn

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    im gonna be honest circle of healing made this a blessing because everyone would gather around it to heal so against like oni or legion it was really helpful

    Exact opposite of my experience. Survivors would run there and use it to self care even with the entire team standing around them.