Make killers falling like a normal one
I think you should make the killer having a normal falling on the roof while carrying bodies
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
why? Not really sure.
That would be kinda funny but by the same token the survivor should be stunned as well, perhaps half the killers stun time.
The entity enhances killers in some fashion. Being able to resist fall damage is one of these enhancements IMO.
I'm sure this has more innocent origins, I.E. killers dropping down the basement stairs... wait, no, it's specifically about roofs.
I feel like this would be a bad idea.
Could you imagine the trolling that would happen if the killers reacted to falling?
Maps like The Game, or the Meyers map (Lampkin lane, was it?) would become nightmares.
I'm referring to while being carried by the killer, in this case teye'd suffer normal stun time from stagger plus an additional time minus say Balanced Landing.
The killer would have it's normal reduced stagger except for 3rd story where they'd get a 1 or 2 sec stagger stun.
The survivor would suffer a 1 or 2 sec stagger stun as well or something like that to make it interesting for both sides and funny as well.
You could even add it so that if the killer drops and gets stunned say x% chance the survivor is thrown x distance and is back on feet but is stunned for x time minus x perk.