My confession: I am already at the last page of this rift :V

I don't know how this happened! But I am already at the last page of the rift. I mean, I got much time at home these days and not much to do, but I am a bit taken aback myself ^^ Well, at least I can soon try out the new Pig costume in all its glory.

Comments

  • That's a sign that you're actually enjoying the game, I'm glad you're having fun, the games going through a pretty bad rough patch at the moment.

  • Indeed. I might often voice my concern about the state of the game, especially the killer game play, but I am investing quite some time now into Oni, and nothing is more fun then smashing some face with his Kanabo.

    The game has a lot of edges that might rub you the wrong way, but its the most fun I had since Warframe and I just want it to become the best game it can be.

  • Oni's a fun one, I don't know if this is just me, but I get really nervous when I pop my blood fury, and also the lack of vertical camera controls makes turning with him while dashing awkward for me. But when you get a really good hit with him, there's no better feeling.

  • Amazing you can play this much. Even if I had the time I cant play this gm that much. The game is dull and just needs new content (not new characters) new gameplay content.

  • im leveling up oni for the last teachable perk using Rancor + Nemesis + Nemesis

  • @chargernick85 said:

    Amazing you can play this much. Even if I had the time I cant play this gm that much. The game is dull and just needs new content (not new characters) new gameplay content.

    It might help that I only started in November when I finally bought the game, before Stranger Things disappeared from the shop, so everything is relatively new and exciting for me. Though I can also clearly see the problems, as I mostly play killer (about a 30/70 spread).

  • Props to you for having the dedication to get that far. I've only gotten to like level 30 of the rift and I fully completed the first page of challenges. I can't play this game for too long because it gets very boring after a while.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2807782#Comment_2807782

    It might help that I only started in November when I finally bought the game, before Stranger Things disappeared from the shop, so everything is relatively new and exciting for me. Though I can also clearly see the problems, as I mostly play killer (about a 30/70 spread).

    I see. Yes my first year I played every chance I could and was the only game I played (at the time). Now when I play I cant seem to play more than one game as killer without switching to survivor or new game entirely. Played one match today with Mike and 4k'd a head on squad on red forest with 3 gens remaining. After I turned on Hulu.

    Win or lose I am bored with this game. I wish they would work on a gameplay mechanic instead of new characters/cosmetics.

  • If I wasn’t saving challenges I’d have ten more Rift levels completed. I’m level forty currently.

  • Wow, I thought I was hitting it HARD. To the point of burnout. And I am only around 35. To be fair, I am technically around 38, I am just waiting for Sadako to collect the challenges.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Wow, I thought I was hitting it HARD. To the point of burnout. And I am only around 35. To be fair, I am technically around 38, I am just waiting for Sadako to collect the challenges.

    Tbf, diving into survivor helped a lot here. Its so much more relaxing then playing killer and you can watch some Netflix or Youtube while doing it, its like taking a break from the game :D

  • Damn, that is some streamer level play time.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Wow, I thought I was hitting it HARD. To the point of burnout. And I am only around 35. To be fair, I am technically around 38, I am just waiting for Sadako to collect the challenges.

    Same and I'm like at tier 41

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2807876#Comment_2807876

    Tbf, diving into survivor helped a lot here. Its so much more relaxing then playing killer and you can watch some Netflix or Youtube while doing it, its like taking a break from the game :D

    Funnily enough that's what I do when im starting to get sick of playing i just launch youtube and play some music and just play killer casually