What franchises do you think can't be chapters but could be legendary skins?

Title. Some franchises imo just couldn't be chapters alone and would probably end up being legendary skins only somewhat like Crypt TV. What franchises do you think would follow this path?

Comments

  • Little Nightmares enemies. Since we can't get a proper survivor, I think we only have a chance of getting legendary skins.

  • Hi. I'd like to talk to you about Homestuck.

    Beyond that, I'm honestly not sure. I'm somewhat stuck on wanting to give legendary skins to characters who actually share a theme or at least weaponry with them; give Hillbilly a Kanaya skin and it doesn't matter as much that those two characters have nothing in common personality-wise because the point of commonality is that they both use chainsaws.

    I think any franchise with underage protagonists is most likely to be relegated to either killer-only paragraphs or legendary skins, since BHVR don't like minors in their game and have historically only been comfortable aging up by a year or so.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Little Nightmares enemies. Since we can't get a proper survivor, I think we only have a chance of getting legendary skins.

    For me it would be Rule Of Rose or Final Destination.

  • My biggest dream is Hotline Miami. Not exactly horror, but you have no idea how much I'd pay for a Jacket legendary set for Trickster. The characters fit perfectly together in almost every way, too, and with the advent of different voice lines for legendaries, the problem of Jacket not speaking is solved.

  • Blumhouse Happy Death Day skins for Kate and Legion.

    The Strangers masks for Legion.

    Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water skin for Plague (Would love this!)

    Untitled Image


  • Lara Croft skin for Kate or Zarina

  • @Ripley said:

    Blumhouse Happy Death Day skins for Kate and Legion.

    The Strangers masks for Legion.

    Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water skin for Plague (Would love this!)

    https://i.playground.ru/p/gmpnzeDt389OoHTLhFfV2Q.jpeg

    Fatal Frame is pretty possible! They listed it as a possible option in several surveys.

  • Jason skin for Trapper

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Naughty Bear as the trapper. Too much resources would be spent a sort of joke killer, so this is the only realistic way naughty bear could become playable in this game imo.

    I mean, as long as they give it the Robbie Legion cosmetic treatment, then sure.

  • I think Fear Street could get the same treatment as CryptTV, as there are some interesting killers in it that could work as legendarys..

  • The Strangers skin for Legion

    Untitled Image


  • Blood and Black Lace skin for Ghost Face

    Untitled Image


  • Smilely skin for Trapper

    Untitled Image


  • Frank from Donnie Darko as a skin for Legion or Clown

    Untitled Image