I had 3 extraordinarily good nurses...
since I read we can't play her. I wonder if it's platform based if you can play her or not. Anybody else?
since I read we can't play her. I wonder if it's platform based if you can play her or not. Anybody else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If players dont reset their game during her block they can still pick her
Thanks, I didn't know that and wasn't sure if I had to report then or not.
y i was able to play as her during her block a few times and reset my computer to find her finally blocked
People who circumvent a block should be banned.
She's not blocked due to an exploit. She's block because of a bug that affects only her.
Oh I misunderstood. I thought the survivor was stuck too. Then instead of blocking her, why don't they just give players a warning if they queue up with her? Surely people can just avoid grabbing survivors. Worst case scenario they accidentally grab, get stuck and then survivors escape. Or if the survivors troll, the killer can DC and take a 5 minute penalty.
You need to understand its better to just disable her to cut down on reports coming in so they dont get overwhelmed.
This. Go nuts, pick Nurse, the bug only hurts her and not the survivor team so its killer's choice whether to suffer it. Now, if it was a survivor bug that harmed killers or vice versa thats when theres issues.