You know you're playing Scratch Mirror Meyers right when they DC
Lol, the survivors sent me to Eyrie when I was using the Scratch Mirror Meyers add-on (i.e. "Jump Scare Meyers", the one where you are permanently in Undetectable Evil 1 but can see auras within 32 meters.) One of them tried to wait for me at a pallet, I walked up to just around the corner where they couldn't see me, lunged and got the hit before they could react. Instant DC. 😄
I felt bad for the other survivors, killed everybody else in part because of that DC. But yeah, I can only imagine the salt involved to instantly DC against Scratch Mirror Meyers on Eyrie. I forgot to check but according to "Otz's Law" I bet it was the survivor who burned the Eyrie offering too, they're always the ones that instantly disconnect when they get downed.
Comments
I played him once in 3 years and was told that it was a cringe and playing scratched mirror is sad and pathetic.
I hope you gave them a very sarcastic: “Yes, playing a jump scare killer in a horror video game is ‘sad and pathetic.”
I know, right? Like if any killer in the game is actually potentially scary, it's Jump Scare Meyers coming out of nowhere for a hit or grab.
I played against a Jumpscare Myers on old Lery's once and I screamed and woke up the whole house.
it was very scary and my friends still make fun of me for it :(
You know you're playing any killer right when they DC.
When I play tombstone piece I don't care about offerings. Most of the maps they want are open and work in my favour because of their cockiness.