Please don't find a fix tooo soon!!!
I am enjoying a Nurseless DBD!!! The game is much more fun now!! @Sluzzy I heard you dislike nurse as well!!
I am enjoying a Nurseless DBD!!! The game is much more fun now!! @Sluzzy I heard you dislike nurse as well!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's an un-cleansable totem on RPD. We should disable it too
Everyone make sure to upvote the bug report of it!
Dead hard exists, i think they need to disable it
The sooner the best-designed and balanced killer is enabled/bugfixed again, the better.
I'm serious though? Nurse is the best-designed and best-balanced killer in the game. Blight is the second. The only exceptions at the moment are certain problematic add-ons, like Torn Bookmark's design or Alchemist Ring. (Or the third-party software lag flick cheat) Other than that, they're fine.
AGREED!!!
Blight I can see.
Nurse is a horribly designed Killer. Nurse is to most players what a god squad is to every other Killer. She's not balanced in the slightest.
Can we disable RPD permanently?
because playing against blights 90% of the time is so much more fun
yikes
Yes.
I would rather blight over nurse any day. Blight still has to play around pallets.
and 100% time against DH is fun
Her chase revolves around mindgames. That's literally as skillful as you could possibly get.
"SWF's revolves around good communication and splitting up pressure, that's literally as skillful as you could possibly get."
See the issue?
I have no clue as to why people hate nurse so much she is the only killer I can loop in a different and fun way.
SWF isn't an issue though. The gap between solo and SWF is. I agree with the faux statement unironically.