Who is your favorite licensed killer and survivor?
I'm bored so I decided to post a random question.
Mine would be:
Survivor - Heather (Cheryl) Mason
Killer - Pig
Who is your favorite licensed killer and survivor?
I'm bored so I decided to post a random question.
Mine would be:
Survivor - Heather (Cheryl) Mason
Killer - Pig
Who is your favorite licensed killer and survivor?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killer: Pig or Freddy
Survivor: Quentin
Freddy and Quentin.
What is the criteria? Cheryl and Pig are my favourite to play.
Killer: Demogorgon
Survivor: Steve
Jill Valentine/ Claire Redfield
Demogorgon
i know everyone knows this by now so I’ll do second
Nancy Wheeler
Pyramid Head
I’m surprised to see Quentin lmao
Me and @Marigoria are people of culture.
The Fog's finest.
Killer: Ghostface
Survivor: Steve
I agree with this, but I believe that anyone that doesn’t main lame basic characters like feng Claud nea Meg or huntress, has good taste lmao
Uhhh...I mained Claudette too.
Yes but you like Freddy, that’s all that matter. Did you like the remake btw? I though it was ok. Wish they didn’t kill Katie Cassidy’s character tho
Imagine not liking best boy. Shame.
It is actually my favorite movie of the ANOES franchise, so I sure like it.
It’s the only one I have watched lmao I liked Freddy’s voice pretty intimidating
Exactly.
Even though I don't play him anymore because of the model change, he will always be my favorite licensed Survivor.
Fav killer is Nemesis and survivor is Leon.
For killer: Either Pyramid Head or Leatherface
For survivor: Bill or Leon (if legendary skins count, then James Sunderland is up there too).
Michael and Laurie
Another full Chapter enjoyer, I see.
Pinhead and Jonathan for their VA.
Latter sounds in genuine pain and the former's "Mmmmh" enjoys the DS
Aesthetic wise for Killer: Either Pinhead or Ghostface
Gameplay wise for Killer: Either Leatherface or Nemesis
-
Base Survivor: Either Ash or Laurie
Legendary Survivor: Either Cybil or Jonathan
Freddy and Quentin/Leon.
Survivor-Tapp
Killer-Demogorgon
Killer: Pig
Survivor: Detective Tapp
So basically the SAW chapter (minus the Map)
As a character I love Nemesis, but god damn is he disappointing compared to what hes supposed to be in terms of abilities
And I guess considering the only licensed character I have in my main Survivor roster is Jill, shes gonna have to be my choice for Survivor
Excellent survivor choice