Ez match.
SWF is broken and should be removed
Somehow drawing skechy style helps me improve on male anatomy.
SWF is broken and should be removed
Somehow drawing skechy style helps me improve on male anatomy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why the toxicity tho? ๐
Dont even need a squad, just 4 good survivors and you can escape most killers.
The ez remark always makes me laugh, brings back memories when I got an ez message as their friend DC'd so they could get hatch lol
Hmmm got the David right.....makes me want to hook his rippling muscles and just sit and stare at him ...but then.....๐ There's my favorite Survivor Girl Claudtte
Imagine NOT getting 4 escapes while playing a 4man SWF on comms.
Bait people coming : D
I dont know what they earn from that, had a match that Meg fought for her life (2 death, 1 Gen left) and Laurie waited for Meg to die to get hatch (before the hatch update so she already waited at hatch)
Clever
Updated
To get naked David, all I need to do is hook 4 survivors twice and then "accidentally" get no death hooks?
...
I'M COMING DAVID MY SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Phrasing!)
elodieโs mustache is great
A C3 art post without including Yui OR Spirit!?!
Impossible
Gotta make the other player base happy.