Pallet Validation is crazy Survivor sided

https://youtu.be/HNE8r2RupvM

The pallet wasn't even halfway down. I don't understand how it can be that unbalanced

Comments

  • you wanted to get hit through the pallet?

  • I can't count how many times I've hit through palette though...

  • Its fine. Killers cant get unfair hits anymore.

    If anything, its one of the best things they have ever added.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You want to talk crazy, how about when you zap (pacify) a survivor as Doctor and they take the zap, drop the pallet, then somehow jump back over it. All before the server acknowledged that they'd taken the hit.

    Not one, but two actions!

    Part of the reason why I stopped playing Doc.

  • That and the migraine-inducing chase music are the two reasons I don't play Doctor outside of dailies.

    I can't stand watching survivors get zapped, scream and do the animation, then vault or drop pallets regardless.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2804894#Comment_2804894

    That and the migraine-inducing chase music are the two reasons I don't play Doctor outside of dailies.

    I can't stand watching survivors get zapped, scream and do the animation, then vault or drop pallets regardless.

    If I shocks a survivor and they scream and immediately drop that pallet, it's annoying but I'll accept it because it's probably just the server catching up. But I've had so many times where I'll shock the survivor, then a second or 2 later they'll drop a pallet or vault through a window. Having that happen repeatedly has discouraged me from playing him altogether.

  • @gatsby said:

    https://youtu.be/HNE8r2RupvM

    The pallet wasn't even halfway down. I don't understand how it can be that unbalanced

    Its just timing, ive hit just before they drop, then i get stunned with the drop. Win some, lose some

  • I actually disagree. They fixed it to be more fair again, behind the scenes.

  • @lonesomekill said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/310013/pallet-validation-is-crazy-survivor-sided

    Its just timing, ive hit just before they drop, then i get stunned with the drop. Win some, lose some

    Yeah but i guess OP just wants to get unfair hits all the time. He is protesting a healthy change.

  • The killer main empathy. Damn.

    Clean stun. No bs hits anymore. Hits through pallets were killer sided for some reason for 5,5 years.

    And now fair became "survivor sided." Get used to it.

  • Every other hit besides pallets and dead hard favors killer side. Pallets are a limited resource and they added validation since killer ping is a complete hidden variable. killers shouldn't just swing though the things and pallets should be able to be used on reaction if survivors have the spacing on their end right

  • @gatsby said:

    https://youtu.be/HNE8r2RupvM

    The pallet wasn't even halfway down. I don't understand how it can be that unbalanced

    Yessir Cybil!

  • wow a tool for survivors to aid them in chase being survivor sided

    who would of guessed

  • @some_guy1 said:

    you wanted to get hit through the pallet?

    I felt like there was no way I deserved that stun. I've played on the other side of that so I felt a little bad

  • Server lag used to be rather killer sided. So it’s just the corrective swing of validation back to survivor.

    I just wish it didn’t keep giving false hits where you get the blood, the scream, the cool-down, the stun and no loss of health state.

    I get that it is validation working as intended but it still doesn’t really work. It just shifted the ugh 😩 from one side to the other.

    Personally I’m of the school that anything that makes survivor less scary to play isn’t a great change. It’s too easy to avoid hits at pallets these days.

  • @BoriskyTheFox said:

    Its fine. Killers cant get unfair hits anymore.

    If anything, its one of the best things they have ever added.

    They were actually deserved hits, because the survivors waited til the very last second to drop it because they were greedy for the stun. Now pallet immunity is just normal for survivors, because they're never gonna get punished for unsafe plays like that.

  • @BoriskyTheFox said:

    Its fine. Killers cant get unfair hits anymore.

    If anything, its one of the best things they have ever added.

    Bro literally on their screen the michaels weapon was at the end of the swing animation and they didn't get hit. I wouldn't count that as an unfair hit.

  • I think my favorite thing is a few months ago. I was playing twins on hawkins before it was removed and i physically saw myself get VACUUMED into the pallet to get stunned.

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    The killer main empathy. Damn.

    Clean stun. No bs hits anymore. Hits through pallets were killer sided for some reason for 5,5 years.

    And now fair became "survivor sided." Get used to it.

    I mean even on the survivors screen the swing animation was nearly done and you can get hits at the start of the animation. That should have 100% hit. Also the new system is supposed to work in favor of the person with better ping but no matter how many times I swing before they drop the pallet and I get the scream, they never get injured despite having better connection to the server.

  • @Brimp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2805112#Comment_2805112

    I mean even on the survivors screen the swing animation was nearly done and you can get hits at the start of the animation. That should have 100% hit. Also the new system is supposed to work in favor of the person with better ping but no matter how many times I swing before they drop the pallet and I get the scream, they never get injured despite having better connection to the server.

    BHVR should hire you.

  • Even as a joke I'd rather prefer not to speak my opinion on the devs. Well not the devs, rather the people managing the game.