My and your Hot takes!
I am sitting here playing black ops 4 zombies and drinking beer lets talk about something random lets goo:
I would say everyone can say up to 2:
- Current Dbd is actually pretty much fine and its getting constantly (but slowly) better!
- Erruption + Pop is underrated as ######### and just as worthy of a anti gen combo as ruin + undying or pain resonance + dead mans switch!
Comments
1 game is more balanced now than ever was
2 playing against blight and nurse is more fun than playing against any M1 killers
1) Nerf Blight (I mean basekit, adrenaline vial and alchemist ring never should have been a thing, delete them forever)
2) There's nothing fun about VS-ing a Hillbilly. If he is good at curving he is going to hit you no matter what.
And before someone accuses me of being a survivor main, I don't think there's anything hot about the take that the maps need a heavy rebalance to make them fair or that SWFs are OP.
1. The End Game Collapse made the end game super boring.
2. The map reworks we're the worst thing that has ever happened to this game and need to be reverted.
black ops 4 zombies was always great! Just like ppl in dbd the cod zombies community is whining and overreacting
Ily <3
I hear that. This game is full of it. Its pathetic
1 game should aim for 75% kill rate so I can actually play survivors.
2 meanwhile give em more bp.
Me and you put the same thing for demo Lmao