Val is dead (200k BP code!)
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1492211889220296712?s=20&t=tOvExRXvUPM8svc7rGjs_g
First Carl, now Val. Oh well, more points for us.
First Carl, now Val. Oh well, more points for us.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lovin all these free BP’s!! I’m way over the cap.
This is worthy of a Holly pic. Because it's a higher amount too, I will let you decide if you want a Comfy Holly pic or a Derpy Holly pic.
Both
...fair
...aw #########, we can't post pics right now!!!
Alright, Holly pic will have to wait until images are open
Although that kind of works out cause then I get to bump the thread later as these threads usually die very fast since no one is whining and therefore no one wants to talk in the thread :D
hey thx for the headsup
I do not know who or what Holly is but I would like a Comfy Holly please.
...Once it's safe to do so, anyway.
It's my kitty cat as I try to bribe people into liking me so I post her pics when people post BP codes
Since images are not working, assuming I remember later, I will post both to apologize for the inconvenience
waiting till monday :(
Wait, really?
I thought it was just during European sleepy time the images were shut down?
weekends too since they arent working days technically- at least last week they were off
Well...poop
Alright, drastic measures must be held! This wasn't going to be uploaded until some huge BP code (like...500,000+ kind of code) but since images are broken and it sounds like it won't be until next week that I'd get to upload pics, we must find a way around it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBzBZGaIbDMHolly playing with her fish toy video! My "Thank you for the code" present.
She is perfect. Thank you.
She catched teh fishy. So adorable. The way she look backs at you and meows, aww... Wittle precious.
She was freaked out by that toy the first time I brought it out
I found it again like a month ago and it's now my go to when I need Holly to stop bugging me cause she'll go nuts for it for five minutes and tucker herself out :D
Keeping the damn thing charged now is the hard part!
Who is Val?
Who the hell voted dating sim on the survey