My Pig ticket was answered recently...
Here's the answer in case anyone was wondering.
Question was regarding Video Tape + Rule #2 and blocking a box indefinitely.
Here's the answer in case anyone was wondering.
Question was regarding Video Tape + Rule #2 and blocking a box indefinitely.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh they certainly were heck I have a vod of a ttv throwing insults at me because I bled them and their swf out because I got sick of entertaining their use of boil over and breakout
At the very least Im glad people are acknowledging how poor the pigs performance is
Boil over can take the game hostage for uncounterable seconds, we don't even know if they are considered it as such anyway.