So maps are more rng ruined then only badham bush + hook

On shelter woods I have been chased by a killer.

rock + tree trunk (chopped tree i guess) gap. Where I slided thro and killer got stuck in between.


Havent clipped it, any1 else noticed that sort of rng?

Comments

  • Yes, on RPD the survivor can run through a hole on the wall that then proceeds to fat shame the killer (I was playing Clown when I found this out)

  • @TheSubstitute said:

    Yes, on RPD the survivor can run through a hole on the wall that then proceeds to fat shame the killer (I was playing Clown when I found this out)

    At least you were using the right killer to discover one of those spots :D

  • @TheSubstitute said:

    Yes, on RPD the survivor can run through a hole on the wall that then proceeds to fat shame the killer (I was playing Clown when I found this out)

    Man is too thicc

  • I also noticed, the game below stairs, where is like small gap in a fence, trapper cannot slap inside while survivor crouches there :D

  • @Huge_Bush people are disrespecting the Bush.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    @Huge_Bush people are disrespecting the Bush.

    They'll be nourishment for my roots soon enough. In the mean time, I will continue sprouting in places that will inconvenience them, hopefully leading to their death.