Nerf Billy
Have you SEEN his new rift skin, he has excessive drip, pls remove thank you Behavior.
Have you SEEN his new rift skin, he has excessive drip, pls remove thank you Behavior.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*various people typing
Oh wait... nevermind then.
you leave those pants alone
I could already see the furious comments as I typed it out.
NO WE NEED A PANTLESS BILLY. So we can counter the Shirtless David!
That puts a very disturbing image in my head, even if he isn't that deformed below the waist.
Yessssss YESSSSSS let the full Billyness fill your mind until you can't think of anything but BILLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Now come on dammit they already nerfed Billys power and now we're gonna nerf his outfits too? Lol don't you think poor Billy has been through enough in his existence?
Billy be visiting everyone's wives
Yes, i was already preparing myself
I went here with popcorn ready expecting a true shitstorm... but that... that is even better
You leave them britches alone.
Billy my beloved <3
That skin has way too much sauce.
I can't believe I'm about to do this; but it's deserved.
11/10, will gladly get baited by this again.
Well played sir.