What would their fav songs be?
What would the killers/survivor's fav songs be?
I personally think, for the legion that it would be "Lunatic- KSVL Noh" or "Tom Tom- Holy Fvq" and for the blight, "*Runnin' in the 90s*"
What would the killers/survivor's fav songs be?
I personally think, for the legion that it would be "Lunatic- KSVL Noh" or "Tom Tom- Holy Fvq" and for the blight, "*Runnin' in the 90s*"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I headcanon that Julie listens to Kill This Love to cope with her own toxic relationship while Frank is there screaming to Sarcasm
Yui absolutely listens to Literal Legend
*cough Shameless self promotion cough*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2VExpviO0A&list=PLGW4TiB1pAoyhiy0ZOhFZ9RcMftJx8pj1
Shameful.
Despicible.
Neutered.
I like to imagine that oni's fav would just be his own chase music, my fav chase music ever next to the demogorgon.
I'm pretty sure you're joking, but I can't quite tell. :P
never heard of it
Susie strikes me as the MCR type. Slapping on Black Parade whenever the other Legion members aren't around to tease her for it, perhaps...
”Just like a pill” by Pink for the line “Run as fast as you can”
Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun for The Artist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAgBubba
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOYZaiDZ7BMsorta have to agree on this one, considering on his backstory, but i think it would be more fitting for the hillbilly though.
legion probably listens to a bunch of obscure local metal/punk bands
on that note listen to this band from my city i think they're cool
https://dirtbagdistro.bandcamp.com/album/full-band-demo
Dwight elves then de for listen to "So What" haha
BUBBA listening to "carry on my wayward son" from Kansas? While revving the chainsaw 😂
I get the impression that Doctor listens to New Order, I have no idea why I think this.
Trickster probably only listens to his own music.
And spirit has to be listening to some krump based on the way she moves (although it's something that suits her lore).
(Not so much their favorite songs probably but more like a playlist for them. 🙂)
thank you dear sir.
Anna
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DheLduIUOk0It's polish and from WoT but it suits.
Considering her origin and time, Huntress must have heard "Farewell of Slavianka" at some point.
im surprised that everyone knows the legion's fav songs or type of songs.
Trickster
DADAROMA 「トゥルリラ」
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFD9tqGy4zsThe Legion definitely vibe to People = ######### together.
Doctor:
https://youtu.be/3dm_5qWWDV8Or
https://youtu.be/Ek0SgwWmF9wDoc is just a huge Muse fan.