Flashlights should get Killer validation
Since Survivors have hit / dead hard / palet validations then Killers should also have this on Flashlight blinding so the game is more fair.
Nothing fair is about someone blinding you while you picking up someone, you TURN YOUR HEAD to avoid it and after like 1s you still get blinded even when you looked away on your screen.
Also looking at walls not always work because someone can blind you even when you don't see them on your screen. Fair.
Comments
If they add flashlight validation, it will favor survivors. So probably we will hate it. I am not expecting from BHVR something fair for both sides.
I am man of don't fix it if is not broken. And take back pallet and Dead Hard validations as well.
Will it, though? Because I'm pretty sure the current flashlight mechanic works on the blinding survivor's perspective of where the killer is facing, not the server (see other survivors' PoV) or the killer. Once flashlights hit a certain... brightness, threshold, something, it doesn't matter if I turn away. I'm still going to get blinded while I'm facing the other direction. Can't even begin to count how many times this has happened.
On the other hand, it makes me wonder if flashlight saves would even be possible against non-baby killers if this was fixed. Because unless it's timed absolutely flawlessly, I have that window to turn away - it's just that turning away usually doesn't work.
I mean it turns the flashlight into truly something you have to time correctly. Personally I don't like hearing the blindness way before im getting blinded then 1 second later the blind starts happening and that still saves them.
A validation that favor survivors when flashlight saving already exist. Can you count the times you were blinded while looking away with your fingers? I can't there are to many bullshit saves. And not only blinds that shoudn't take place but also blinds from angles that you as a killer don't even see the flash..
If anything need to be done about flashlights its a validation that favor killers. It will be totally fair to have it, but i see it hard to implement.