Any impending nemesis nerfs?

As the title states, are there any impending nerfs for Nemesis T-Type? His entire kit is crazy broken. His tentacle strike, which while extended, is still a MELEE attack, is capable of hitting across walls and pallets, and his basic attacks have next to no cooldown after hitting someone, making it nearly impossible to try to get away when downed. I understand that he's still a fairly new killer, but he's also been out for a good amount of time that I'm sure all of these notes have been brought up multiple times. I'm still fairly new-ish, played a while back, took a long break, and came back, but this killer is egregiously OP when you compare them to any other killer, even killers with ranged attacks.

Comments

  • just greed pallets. why do people ask for nerfs when in reality they're just absolutely utter garbage at the game. Yes, a very good idea to drop the pallet in front of a nemesis who is respecting it with his tentacle. God you people suck garbage.

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2812456#Comment_2812456

    The lingering hit box is intentional. And I am quite positive that won't be removed. If I had to guess at least one of the reasons there is a lingering hitbox, it's so survivors can't just run zigzag and dodge the tentacle that way, since it's hitbox is very narrow.

    He is not overpowered, I don't think nerfing him would be a smart move on BHVR's side. Considering all the complaints about the nerfs to his two yellow addons.

    I do wish that the zombies bugs were fixed and as compensation, they increased the time it takes for a zombie to respawn after being killed by a survivor to 60 seconds or so. But otherwise, he is quite fine. His anti-loop potential is very good, but on the other hand, he needs to hit survivors three times instead of twice to down them, up to 8 times that is.

    Crouching definitely helps against Nemesis. Over medium sized objects or windows he can't hit you if you crouch, it doesn't work at pallets though, I am pretty sure. You will however have to time it in most situations, because otherwise he'll just hold his tentacle until je gets around the object where crouching doesn't help you anymore.

    When did the Devs say the lingering hitbox was intentional? I'm a fellow nemy enjoyer so I have wondered whether it was intentional or not. Knowing for certain that its intentional would be a relief (mainly because that means it likely wouldn't be nerfed).

  • @Sdyx said:

    As the title states, are there any impending nerfs for Nemesis T-Type? His entire kit is crazy broken. His tentacle strike, which while extended, is still a MELEE attack, is capable of hitting across walls and pallets, and his basic attacks have next to no cooldown after hitting someone, making it nearly impossible to try to get away when downed. I understand that he's still a fairly new killer, but he's also been out for a good amount of time that I'm sure all of these notes have been brought up multiple times. I'm still fairly new-ish, played a while back, took a long break, and came back, but this killer is egregiously OP when you compare them to any other killer, even killers with ranged attacks.

    I hope not he’s fine right now

  • Have you considered that this might be a skill issue on your end? Of course not, that would be ridiculous, right? All of these other people saying nemesis is on the weaker end of the killer spectrum? Clearly they are all wrong. I mean, it's not like they have been around for longer and thus have more experience.

    You're new and veterans are offering you solid advice but you're just like: No, I am right, you are wrong, nemesis is op and needs a nerf.

    If your entire post is just bait then I must congratulate you, it's very convincing.

  • @AnneBonny said:

    nemesis falls into the recent killer design bhvr defaults to when their creativity runs dry, which is ranged anti-loop with zero map pressure. he needs a rework, not a nerf.

    Thats why I have no interest in Ring.....we need Killers with map pressure and decent but not totally focused on anti loops. Nemi only has good map pressure when he reaches t3.

  • Nah but it'd be cool if they gave him a less boring power and something that actually reflects RE.

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2813167#Comment_2813167

    When did the Devs say the lingering hitbox was intentional? I'm a fellow nemy enjoyer so I have wondered whether it was intentional or not. Knowing for certain that its intentional would be a relief (mainly because that means it likely wouldn't be nerfed).

    I can't say for sure actually that the devs themselves have said that the lingering hitbox is intended. But I do believe it is, I can't prove that though.

    I just always thought it is. It was brought up numerous times if I remember correctly, especially shortly after his release, and I believe that the general consensus was that it's intended.

  • @Vampwire said:

    Nah but it'd be cool if they gave him a less boring power and something that actually reflects RE.

    I would personally disagree with that. I for one find his power to be very enjoyable.

  • I doubt Nemesis has a high pick rate because everyone is just a massive fan of Resident Evil.

    There must be another reason. Path of least resistance and all.

1 2 ›