No Pinhead Avatar for these Forums!?
Will this be added? Sadge...
Will this be added? Sadge...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For the forum i think Chatterer would be more appropriate
No Mommy one either
I didn't check. Seriously no Plague either?
I’ve seen people with plague profile pics so it should be available.
I should've been more clear. No Birdy Mommy either
No my poor Mikaela as well.
Everyone always says Vommy Mommy 😒
Any insight on this topic @MandyTalk
Still missing: Pinhead, Artist, Victor, and Charlotte isolated portraits along with the Legendaries for Lisa, Cybil, James.
Probably not on a high priority list.
Personally i want Victor as his own potrait
Yeah I think the mod team has had their hands full lately
Esp given what happened yesterday/the day before
Unless it's an updated pfp the plague has a picture
You'll be waiting a long time. Just like everything else in this game XD
Sorry it's an NFT now
We are going to need to use Spirit as some budget basement Ringu icon...
Imagine if we needed to use a Hillbilly icon for Bubba. Disgusting.
Maybe bhvr forgot to make a NFT on their profile pics -.-
Everything released post Resident Evil has yet to receive forum avatars.
I wish i could have a custom avatar i made myself id definately make it a Og kruger portrait
How come Legion doesn't have separate pfps