A much needed Nemesis nerf
The sheer volume of that sound that plays when his tentacle thing tiers up is OP. Pls nerf by 50%
Also have they fixed that audio glitch that sounds like snowmen breaking randomly when you play against Nemesis cuz.....
The sheer volume of that sound that plays when his tentacle thing tiers up is OP. Pls nerf by 50%
Also have they fixed that audio glitch that sounds like snowmen breaking randomly when you play against Nemesis cuz.....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No! You no touch tentacle daddy.
Tentacle daddy touches you! ๐
take the sound and leave a rocket launcher and Iโm on board
Payback for not running calm spirit. We killers get earraped by screaming survivors all day long. You get nemmy excited noise, and random nemmy stomp noise
Yep here we go again ๐ ๐ another complaining survivor that wants killers nerfed. Guys time it's time to sale this game to another horror game company that knows how to balance
They just want audio queues to not be deafening?
I think they were joking but who knows....all I know is alot of the sounds need a tone down and others need a tone up
I took it as a joke which is why I didn't bother responding lol