So, Fractured Cowshed re-enabled...
It was blissful to play killer with both Cowshed and Haddonfield disabled for a while.
We knew it was temporary, but damn, I will miss it.
No welcome back, but hello again Cowshed, I guess. I hope Haddonfield takes a little longer to return, but don't count on it.
Comments
Ya know maybe Cowshed should be disabled again. Today Ive gotten a shocoking number of Coldwind offerings and my game keeps crashing while the match is loading. Corrolation?
Maybe. I'm still downloading today's patch and didn't have the chance to see how things are going yet.
Dang you having that problem also?
Anyone know why it was disabled in the first place?
Ah so its wide spread? It really does need to be kill switched again.
I'm actually really curious to see how it was changed.
The big problem were the two 'cow-tree' loops, which are among the most frustrating, 'there is zero possible counterplay if the survivor knows how to run it' loops.
Also curious about this
My guess - it was a huge outlier in survivor escapes, recalling the QnA thread. Maybe they reworked it?
It really is unfortunate when my DBD crashes because a SWF brought a map offering. I really hope that it gets fixed.
Yep, and now I'll have the joy of getting Cowshed for most of my killer matches. /s
I would assume that maybe there was a bug in the mid-chapter update that caused players to crash, or there was some new exploit they found. That's the only reason I can think of for them to disable the map.
Yeah BHVR if you could please disable it again? Permanently this time I think many of us would appreciate it. Also I like the version of Haddonfield in the game right now. Let us keep that one.
I don't think it was changed at all.
And honestly, I think the whole map is a big problem. Almost everywhere on that map is safe, because not only are many loops safe with little to no possibility of mindgames, they are closely connected to each other as well. Seriously, the shack can spawn with its window facing a very safe loop, which is on the other side connected to a jungle gym. This gym can be close to another safe loop that connects with another jungle gym. It's ridiculous, the map holds your hand as a survivor. Once I couldn't stop an injured survivor from reaching safe pallet after safe pallet while playing Wraith with double Shadow Dance + Brutal Strenght, and she actually wasted a lot of my time just by quickly droping every pallet, even though I was breaking them insanely fast.
Let's not forget, it's one of the few maps where the jungle gyms are actually among the least safe loops. That's how safe its other loops are.