Is there a possibility for a shinobi survivor?
None of that weeaboo #########, I'm talking about a real ninja, or ghost. What if it could throw ninja stars at the killer and slow them down or blind them for a few seconds? Or a smoke bomb that obscures vision?
The clothing he'll wear is a ninja-yoroi. Black with a shade of dark blue to better blend in with the darkness. Playing Shinobi in certain maps can be a real pain like Ormond but a blessing in Red Forest. Maybe if they release snow outfits that would be cool.
Or these without the sword of course
I thought about some perks for him.
Shuriken: After repairing Generators for a total of 70/60/50%, Shuriken activates: Enter a Locker while empty-handed and press the Ability button to craft a Shuriken.
You can throw the shuriken by aiming at the killer's eyes to blind them or slowing them down.
Smoke Bomb: Standing within the Killer's Terror Radius while not in a Chase for a few seconds activates Smoke Bomb.
After using the Smoke Bomb, it releases a thick smoke that conceals you from the killer. The smoke lasts for a few seconds.
This can be used for a quick getaway or when you want to hide from the killer.
Spatial Awareness: You're aware of your surrounding. Reducing the noise of sprinting by ...%, walking by ...%, and crouching by ...%. Walking or crouching on environments such as grass are not heard by the killer.
A perk that makes hiding or escaping a must have.
Controlled Breathing: Your lungs are well-trained for stealth missions, reducing the sound of your breathing by ...%.
Running causes you to breathe really loudly, especially for some survivors (I'm looking at you, Bill.) This will negate regular and rapid breathing of survivors.


Comments
Okay, but let's actually do an anime ninja instead. And make it a her. Kawaii desu ara ara ninja, please and thank you.
I was thinking about a Kawaii-Desu~ outfit for Bubba the other day. It would look like he's wearing a cat costume with a non-lethal chainsaw and a fluffy mallet.
If they want my auric cells, this the way.
Immersed Claudette>Shinobi
Madara for killer!
Now I have to think about Demon slayer, tengen oof
I found this new leaked bubba skin in the files, scary
And in all seriousness I don't really feel the need for more Japanese characters we have 3 and we are getting 1 potentially 2 in a while.
i hope they focus on some other less well know cultures.