I guess it's time to buff Iron Grasp and Agitation?
vs Boil Over squads and oak/rpd offerings?
vs Boil Over squads and oak/rpd offerings?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A radical solution, but...
Problem solved :)
Yes, please.
It should be 100% because a perk should be able to counter survivor counterpart.
Same goes for stridor, it shouldn't be neutered by Iron Will.
I feel if Boil over not remove 25% penalty on drop.
Agitation should have the combined effect of Irongrasp at least.
Knew ya would like it :)
DBD has COUNTLESS treasures hidden in the past and, thankfully, I always know exactly where to find them.
Oh, believe me...I know it doesn't look it, but the numbers you are seeing would be more than enough.
Perhaps, but I think reverting Iron Grasp would work too.
People would have to adjust their builds, obviously, but that is no big deal.
I have found that agitation/iron grasp counter the boil over builds pretty well as is. Add in mad grit for the squads the like to body block for each other.
Yeah I put out an envelope for a chill game.
My opponents how ever had other ideas...
If Boil over is gonna be changed, it will likely be in a potential hotfix today since I believe they usually do hotfixes a week from the release of the content (And it's a tuesday which is also typically patch day)
Obviously it's not confirmed but i'm optimistic!
Why was it nerfed in the first place...
There is one thing that killer should not use 2-3 perks slot just to counter a single possible play style
Especially all they need are may be 2 Boil over + 1 Breakout, 3 perks of 16 to make it annoying to face.
Or.... they could add a library hook, boil over is only really useful on Rpd or eyrie.
Or we can just nerf Boil Over and add a hook in the library?
we can do it all
Oh no, it's not at all strategically sound to devote 3 perks that way, but it is totally worth it when you run into one of those squads. For that moment, anyway.
If they make changes to those perks cause of one then what if the Survivors aren't using Boil Over
I'm sorry you had to go through this ๐
Make agitation iron grasp base kit, unironically.
Agitation and Iron Grasp are both fine, they make boil over useless.
It absolutely should be nullified by Iron Will, the whole purpose of Iron Will is to make yourself completely silent while injured, and Stridor is meant to amplify what you're already able to hear. You can't amplify that which you cannot hear
And making Iron Grasp cause the wiggle timer to last literally twice as long means you'd be able to carry someone for 31 seconds minimum before they're able to escape your grasp, that's pretty insane and people would definitely complain about it being too strong cause some trapper carries a survivor from one end of Azarov's Resting Place to the other to put them in basement and then sets up 3 traps all around the entrances and 5 more on the stairs. If I'm not mistaken, it was nerfed because of that exact scenario
Overpowered? Hardly.
It wasn't OP back then, it was a counter. It would still be one.
I hope your computer/console lost power or crashed before the match loaded. Mines does all the time.
Buffed Agitation would be fun as heck. But let me tell you, it doesn't need a buff. Again, would be really fun if it did though.
Iron Grasp could probably stand to get some love
Using 50% of your build to counter 1 of 16 survivors perks.
Seems like a good deal.