Only true Spirit fans should read this.
I wanted to make a post in appreciation of Spirit for all you Spirit mains and fans out there. Now let’s all comment on Spirits greatness and how much we love her. If you don’t love The Spirit you don’t have to comment only true die hard Spirit lovers should comment.
I’ll start with what I love about Spirit I love everything about her from her blue complexion to her long flowing hair like a river. May she cradle me in her arms and embrace me in her bosom.
So what do you Spirit lovers and true Spirit fans have to say about Spirit please let everyone know on this post.
P.S. This post will be valid to Thursday February 3 after that further comments shall be deemed as not true Spirit fans.
Comments
Rip @TheGannMan he'd have loved this.
(I hate spirit do not count me as a spirit lover)
What????
We lost him too?
Damn, Rip my friend 😢
There is someone here that you should, and hopefully will, meet.
@TheGannMan
No one loves Spirit as much as he does, and no one ever will.
It should theoretically be a month and he'll be back.
Oni rules Spirit drools
No he canr mention spirit for a certain amount of time.
Sorry OP.
I also love everything about Spirit, great mori, cosmetics, play style.
How I miss old prayer beads, OP, but with discordance, I started almost every game with a grab
he also got banned
Reminds me of that one Meg in old Shelter Woods, long ago.
I was using Prayer Beads, and she somehow managed to leave the gen in time.
Father's Glasses with MDR were pretty fun as well!
Yeah, sometimes,you just get a six sense for those things.
Sneak in some sketches.
Honestly I have to credit bhvr with the balance changes they gave her she’s actually decently fun to fight now
WHAT!!!! What did he do.
I don’t know.
Mods must have gotten tired of all hid spirit post.
likely not
Is this how cults start?
Probably the sluzzy parody thread he made last night, maybe the mods didn't realise it was a joke or maybe making threads like that is frowned upon. Sucks that he got banned :(
Or the constant avatar changing (Highly doubt that though)
I don't know how to play spirit, i don't know how to learn playing her, all i know is that [redacted].
I was jk
I only had 50 hours in the game
I loved Spirit so much, I had all the cosmetics
I pray to Spirit every night, thanking her for the 4Ks I've been given
"Spirit is love", I say, "Spirit is life"
My SWF partners hear this and call me a simp. I knew they were just jealous of my devotion to Spirit
I called them survivoroids
They DDOS'd me and shut down my game so I went to sleep
I'm crying now, and my computer has exploded
I lay in bed, really cold. I feel something even colder, almost deathly...
It's Spirit! I was so happy. I call her "Rin-chan" because I really main her
She cuts me and I die.
Spirit was my first main killer when I started back 2018. And her mori is awesome I always have a lot of fun playing and going against her.