Can we get more killers with voice overs, please?
Or even better yet, add voice to existing killers?
I just love how Pinhead comments on all kind of stuff and wondered how great it would be, if more killers could do the same.
Or even better yet, add voice to existing killers?
I just love how Pinhead comments on all kind of stuff and wondered how great it would be, if more killers could do the same.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really like Trickster's voice lines and I "hope" with some skins in the future they'll change
Or the dirty laugher of the Deathslinger. We need more like this.
I know it’s a pipe dream because of licensing, but Freddy deserves voice lines more than any killer probably. Hypothetically Ghost Face speaking in that modulated voice would make sense too.
Hopefully not before we get proper sound settings.
Im sure if Candyman ever got added he would get voice lines.
Freddy voicelines would be awesome.
It makes sense for Pinhead and I guess Trickster, but I rely don't want Killers to have too many voicelines, kinda takes away from the horror imo
I get it but really there's not much horror element anyways anymore.
I know, but having Killers monologing every time they get a down would get annoying really quickly
Yeah it definitely would that's why I'm glad Pinheads are Rng for the most part and not fixed.
He pretty much babbles about the box when he teleports though xD
A evil laugher + a "gotcha" would be nice whenever someone steps into a trap. Likewise some mumbled swearing, when the trapper steps into his own trap.
Doesn´t has to be on every action/killer. But some voice overs would be nice.
I wish Victor would sound like Stewie from family guy he definately hates all Megs