GhostFace Changes
What are the rumoured changes? I mained him for a while but it has become increasingly harder.
What are the rumoured changes? I mained him for a while but it has become increasingly harder.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We have no clue. If I had to guess it will be cooldown/detection changes
No point doing anything until they address stretched res players revealing him.
Hopefully his reveal mechanic.
He gets a flamethrower like the new film
Are you seriously arguing in favour of cheating because of a killer mechanic you consider broken?
Eh you should go to Steam forums you'd get lots of points.
I dunno which film have you seen lol.
I agree, you can literally reveal GF behind walls.
https://youtu.be/0tuh0IsiIIM?t=3
Im guessing oyu havent seen the most recent scream then.
The reveal mechanic needs an overhaul as the others said. It's can be frustrating to deal with and against it, and stretched res shouldn't affect it.
I love spoopy ghost man. He sucks but he is fun to meme with and try to get scares. You can't take him to seriously. He does okay against noobs tho. That's about it.
I imagine after the rework we'll see more of him.
I hope they’re not gonna remove the Tbag feature …
probably an addons changes
I did and I dont remember that scene at all but seems it was on the film 😅
Hopefully:
Yeah its a kinda joke/critique of horror movies getting more stupid.
SPOILER WARNING IF YOU READ ANY FURTHER
In the latest Stab movie aka Scream movie but inside the Scream universe ghostface gets a flamethrower.
What I would hope for is a QOL improvement, if I stalk out in the open and approach the edge of a wall, I should start leaning automatically
All of em, actually. Favorite horror series.
If they remove dunking, I will quit DBD. Someone needs to put survivors in their place. 😤