Where's Cote Behavior, we know you have him.
I can't be the only one that misses him at the moment, with all this talk about Patrick, I'm starting to miss when we had the silly jokes about Cote.
Tagged:
BHVR
I can't be the only one that misses him at the moment, with all this talk about Patrick, I'm starting to miss when we had the silly jokes about Cote.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mathieu is around, but as Patrick is the Lead Game Designer, he answers the majority of the questions with regards to game design.
I kinda miss seeing him. He´s the iconic DBD person.
Will he moderate (is that the word?) the anniversary stream?
He most definitely is iconic, that's kind of an understatement!
Can't say what streams he will be on, but pretty sure he'll pop up at some point!
Cote Survivor DLC Pack = Confirmed 😉
...
That's good to hear, I've always liked his stage presence and voice on streams. He's a nice chill presence.
Forgive me for my ignorance, but what does Cote do now? Wasn't he the one of the devs that originally made dbd and was lead game designer?
He's never been listed on a dev stream as a designer, he's always been listed as Game Director (or various spellings of such), that's not a designer.
Ah I see
You mean Dwight?
”…911, what is your emergency?
I’d like to report a burn victim”
What does a Director do?
I know he also works in licences.
I want a video, a Day in the Life of Mcote.
"and now for a licence meeting" *and everything is blurred and sound is censored LOL
The title makes it sound he's a hostage
I always thought Dwight represented him.
That's just Dwight! Not but really am I the only one that thinks cote and dwight look similar?
What about the cute Not_Queen ?! Where is she ?
i liked cote hes funee :(
It's ok, they'll let him out of the cell they're holding him in for the anniversary stream, probably :P
Cote no longer wants to suffer publicly for BHVR's incompetence.