Should I disable crossplay when I play survivor?

The more and more I play solo survivor the more and more I notice that console players have less balls then pc players, at the end game they will 90% of the time all stick to the exit gate even if the killer isn't camping and once they arrive they simply leave or run at the exit instead of splitting up and trying to attempt a save, the only time I see console survivors doing anything good is when I am killer, every single time console players I play with are true cowards, should I disable crossplay when I play survivor?

Comments

  • If you want to verse the sweatiest sweatlord killers you can imagine, then yes. From my own experience it's better to leave crossplay on and simply lobby dodge until you find a lobby with at least 3pc players.

  • I don't. End up with a lot of fun matches. It's more along the lines of what your MMR is, rather than what they're playing on. You might be getting matched in with a lot of newer players as well. Check their Perks at the end of each match. I've had quite a few this past week where I was the only one with a Purple Perk out of the bunch, and it did show in how the game progressed. Remember that newer players will learn from their experiences, so try to help them out as much as possible and show them things.

    SWF is something to take into consideration as well. Most I play with are nice and help me out, as long as i am helping them of course. Make the saves, try to make some good plays, and you'll get rewarded in turn. There are some I've played with though that wouldn't even unhook me after the Killer left to chase someone else. Selfish buggers with no sense of teamwork other than their little group of buddies. Just have to get what BP you can, and enjoy the match to your best ability while you watch them sucking on a gen as you progress through all 3 hook states.

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    If you want to verse the sweatiest sweatlord killers you can imagine, then yes. From my own experience it's better to leave crossplay on and simply lobby dodge until you find a lobby with at least 3pc players.

    good points lmao

  • @Mringasa said:

    I don't. End up with a lot of fun matches. It's more along the lines of what your MMR is, rather than what they're playing on. You might be getting matched in with a lot of newer players as well. Check their Perks at the end of each match. I've had quite a few this past week where I was the only one with a Purple Perk out of the bunch, and it did show in how the game progressed. Remember that newer players will learn from their experiences, so try to help them out as much as possible and show them things.

    SWF is something to take into consideration as well. Most I play with are nice and help me out, as long as i am helping them of course. Make the saves, try to make some good plays, and you'll get rewarded in turn. There are some I've played with though that wouldn't even unhook me after the Killer left to chase someone else. Selfish buggers with no sense of teamwork other than their little group of buddies. Just have to get what BP you can, and enjoy the match to your best ability while you watch them sucking on a gen as you progress through all 3 hook states.

    I hate dying at first hook because they are cowards uhgggg, that's what I mostly get

  • @cutiekiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2778222#Comment_2778222

    I hate dying at first hook because they are cowards uhgggg, that's what I mostly get

    Yeah. I've had my fair share of that. Just have to do what you can do, and play BP hound if that's all that's left open for you. Do everything you can to scrounge up BP, and just walk away from the match with what you can. Hate that it ends up like that, but sometimes it's all you can do because it's a 1v3v1 game for whatever reason.

  • @Mringasa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2778226#Comment_2778226

    Yeah. I've had my fair share of that. Just have to do what you can do, and play BP hound if that's all that's left open for you. Do everything you can to scrounge up BP, and just walk away from the match with what you can. Hate that it ends up like that, but sometimes it's all you can do because it's a 1v3v1 game for whatever reason.

    it truly is haha

  • @cutiekiller said:

    The more and more I play solo survivor the more and more I notice that console players have less balls then pc players, at the end game they will 90% of the time all stick to the exit gate even if the killer isn't camping and once they arrive they simply leave or run at the exit instead of splitting up and trying to attempt a save, the only time I see console survivors doing anything good is when I am killer, every single time console players I play with are true cowards, should I disable crossplay when I play survivor?

    Umm I don't think that's just console however I've seen pc players cradle the end gate like it's home base.

  • @cutiekiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2778222#Comment_2778222

    I hate dying at first hook because they are cowards uhgggg, that's what I mostly get

    Maybe they are smart and thinking being altruistic will get them killed.

  • Honestly due to how much of a hacker haven pc is now I'd say of your console player disable crossplay.

  • I disabled Crossplay a few weeks ago and my teammates were better. The Lobby times also were much faster, 30 seconds instead of around 3 minutes.

    However, it gets boring pretty fast since you get only matched with players who also have crossplay disabled, meaning you can get the same Killer multiple times in a row.

  • I'm a console player and I save other survivor anytime I can even when EGC starts.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    I'm a console player and I save other survivor anytime I can even when EGC starts.

    then you aren't a coward and I hope to get you in my team

  • @CyberDragoon656 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2778226#Comment_2778226

    Maybe they are smart and thinking being altruistic will get them killed.

    yea let's all 3 be at the same door while I am on my hook 50 meters away and once it opens they all stick at the exit for no reason adn then the killer show up and they leave, now they aren't smart, they are cowards.

  • @cutiekiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2778322#Comment_2778322

    then you aren't a coward and I hope to get you in my team

    yea sometime my altruistic has got me killed that because I don't use BT but after I take someone off hook I always take a hit even if I'm already hurt why I said gets me killed.🤣

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2778323#Comment_2778323

    yea sometime my altruistic has got me killed that because I don't use BT but after I take someone off hook I always take a hit even if I'm already hurt why I said gets me killed.🤣

    but you got good points and you tried, i'd rather have someone who tried and showed they have balls isntead of a whole squad standing at the exit like cowards.

  • I used to think pc players are better than console players too but it’s just a myth. I’ve had games where console players try to save me from a noed killer while the pc players just open the gates and buzz off.

    As for leaving immediately, I can understand why they do it. Doing everything for your teammates to only have them leave at the end without even trying to help you happens way too often in soloQ.

    Ofcourse there are awesome people too that sacrifice themself for you but it’s too rare. Playing selfish is the way to go unless you’re playing with friends

  • If que time is faster, go for it.

  • @cutiekiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2778309#Comment_2778309

    yea let's all 3 be at the same door while I am on my hook 50 meters away and once it opens they all stick at the exit for no reason adn then the killer show up and they leave, now they aren't smart, they are cowards.

    I wasn't meaning that specific one i was thinking more first hook or such.

    That is usually more they want to tbag and clickspam the killer so they can get their sawed off ego stoked like absolute thin-skinned losers.

  • @CyberDragoon656 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2778327#Comment_2778327

    I wasn't meaning that specific one i was thinking more first hook or such.

    That is usually more they want to tbag and clickspam the killer so they can get their sawed off ego stoked like absolute thin-skinned losers.

    that's what they are when anyone does that