Thank you for survey

I hit super hard against the event.

Comments

  • I hope you feel weightless now.
  • Radiant, the only survivor who hated getting 40k points for surviving 2 minutes without doing anything. 
  • ..This is way I rated this community 0

    There are very good people, with nice thoughts about the game that sometimes I agree with and sometimes I don't but overall they have the same goal. Make the game fun and balance for everyone
    (Tsulan is the perfect example. I ######### on him pretty heavily but we share the same goal even if we don't agree often)

    Then there are a lot of people that likes just to throw ######### over the game like this guy. No thoughts no discussion just bias and entitlement.

    They did a very good job on the event, changing it over the course of it to make everyone happy, still people like this shits on them for no reason. Good
  • Curious to see the results.
  • Probably complained the ######### out of the survey
  • @Radiant said:
    I hit super hard against the event.

    I didnt hold myself back either.

  • @Tsulan said:
    Radiant, the only survivor who hated getting 40k points for surviving 2 minutes without doing anything. 

    I hated that too.
    I want to play a game, not farm like an brainless idiot. With that mentality I could play some of these p2w mobile games too :wink:

  • Suddenly,  I feel like thanking the Devs and Mods, too!

    *salutes 
  • It was the best event artistically and the worst gameplay / mechanically.

    Good with the bad

  • You don't have to hold yourself, this is why we do those kind of survey to get your honest feedback about a specific subject. Thank you all <3

  • Radiant said:
    I hit super hard against the event.
    Lol, you got banned, that didn't take long!
  • @Nickenzie said:
    Dudddd said:


    Nickenzie said:


    Radiant said:

    I hit super hard against the event.

    Lol, you got banned, that didn't take long!

    The forums should be renamed to “baby killers safe zone.”

    To be honest, I don't care about who gets buffs or nerfs. Survivors can get buffs and I wouldn't care and same thing for the killer. However if you are gonna suggest a buff or nerf, you gotta have a reason for it since buffing or nerfing something just to do it is bad balancing.

    This duuuud should be known to you by now, and yet you keep trying? :smile:

  • The only thing i rated low is the community.
    My only other problem was that Survivors couldn't get any more BP after being done with the vials, creating massive waiting times, so i wrote that in the last textbox since you can't really say a number to describe such a problem.
    I think that idea of second objective is fine, except that it should be tied to open-the-exit-gates progression and that it definitely should give BP.
    Maybe make the second objective more Skill Check intensive or something, idk.

  • I gave this event bad feedback, I just wanted to play the game but you had everyone farming left and right which made me stay away from the game until it was all over.
  • Where was the survey?

  • @Master said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    Dudddd said:


    Nickenzie said:


    Radiant said:

    I hit super hard against the event.

    Lol, you got banned, that didn't take long!

    The forums should be renamed to “baby killers safe zone.”

    To be honest, I don't care about who gets buffs or nerfs. Survivors can get buffs and I wouldn't care and same thing for the killer. However if you are gonna suggest a buff or nerf, you gotta have a reason for it since buffing or nerfing something just to do it is bad balancing.

    This duuuud should be known to you by now, and yet you keep trying? :smile:

    Oh he is but throwing some good zingers for laughs in for everyone else on the forums is nice.

  • powerbats said:

    @Master said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    Dudddd said:


    Nickenzie said:


    Radiant said:

    I hit super hard against the event.

    Lol, you got banned, that didn't take long!

    The forums should be renamed to “baby killers safe zone.”

    To be honest, I don't care about who gets buffs or nerfs. Survivors can get buffs and I wouldn't care and same thing for the killer. However if you are gonna suggest a buff or nerf, you gotta have a reason for it since buffing or nerfing something just to do it is bad balancing.

    This duuuud should be known to you by now, and yet you keep trying? :smile:

    Oh he is but throwing some good zingers for laughs in for everyone else on the forums is nice.

    This was the fastest ban I have ever seen on the forums (Not surprised since all he did was start trouble) and I didn't want to deal with OP.

    Besides, I think he needs some time to think about his actions anyways.

    This thread is derailed so bad.
    Master said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    Dudddd said:


    Nickenzie said:


    Radiant said:

    I hit super hard against the event.

    Lol, you got banned, that didn't take long!

    The forums should be renamed to “baby killers safe zone.”

    To be honest, I don't care about who gets buffs or nerfs. Survivors can get buffs and I wouldn't care and same thing for the killer. However if you are gonna suggest a buff or nerf, you gotta have a reason for it since buffing or nerfing something just to do it is bad balancing.

    This duuuud should be known to you by now, and yet you keep trying? :smile:

    I'm just nice. :p
  • @Nickenzie said:

    I'm just nice. :p

    Well speaking hypothetically here since we're not supposed to discuss bans (the 1st rule of fight club is) when a punishment happens it's not always because the most recent offense. It can be an amalgamation of offenses over a certain time period.

    It can also be that reports got caught up on and a past offense was dealt with or in combination with an overall amount to skip jail and go to the end stage. As in it went past the Entity has been summoned stage and went straight to sacrificed.

  • As foresee above by someone, in the last stream devs didnt show any survey results (too bad) but from their reactions and grins the results on the survey about the event must have been catastrophic.

    Thats a good thing so hopefully the next one will be better.

    Votes on the lore were very high and thats fair, i liked animatics and lore alot EVEN IF it didnt have any impact on the game.

    A lore that evolves according to the collective results of the players during the event would be much more fun.