This is definitely not the type of discussion that's appropriate to have here. We do not discuss leaks/suspected leaks/data mined information on this platform at all - it's expressly against our platform rules.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Arent they all the time? And in every game?
I am not at Liberty to divulge such information.
because I have no idea whatsoever
someone, somewhere, who we cannot mention on these forums
It was either joe, etma or candace i think
It’s against forum rules to discuss leaks or mention their sources.
You did it! You weaked it!
Because I never heard the variation, Imma go with:
Who’s etma?
This is definitely not the type of discussion that's appropriate to have here. We do not discuss leaks/suspected leaks/data mined information on this platform at all - it's expressly against our platform rules.